Chapter II: How 'bout another drink?

Mature content ahead.

"Oh."

Just another girl. Chaeyoung thought.

Looks like the alcohol made her quite dizzy, she didn't even noticed the girl's traveling hand.. caressing her clothed thigh.

"Hello, remember me?" What a way of saying a greeting. A greet with too much effort?

"Oh."

She's the girl before.

The drink is getting a much more stronger feel than she thought, maybe because of the touches. Yeah, it must be it.

The girl flashed a smile, "Aren't there any words you know?" She giggled.

"Oh." She said it again, not that she's doing it in purpose.. it just came out, as if there's nothing more to say.

"Funny." The girl uttered.

"Uhm.. i mean, hi." There, finally, Chaeyoung learned to say more words than just a single vowel.

"There we go." The girl sat beside her, and still, not letting go of the hot touch on her thigh.

She didn't mind.

She's fine with this.

Really.

The woman took her glass, drank it straight. "So, how you've been?" Chaeyoung asked, as she saw the girl wiping the liquid residue on the corner of her lips.

A drinker, this will be fun.

With a visible tint showing on her cheeks, the woman spoke. "I think I'm fine, 'bout you hottie?"

"Same, same." Chaeyoung sighed.

The girl looked at her with full of desire, probably with undeniable lustful intentions too, who knows.

"I see." The woman said, Chaeyoung thinks that this small talk is getting bigger. Like how the pit forming inside her is getting crazily uncomfortable.

The girl looked at her eyes, deeply enough to make her notice how brown the girl's eyes are. "Another drink?" She asked.

"Uhm.. i don't think i can handle another glass." Chaeyoung honestly said.

With the alcohol and burning touches the girl is giving her.. is just making it twice hard to control her sane being.

The girl smirked, must've thought a bright idea or what sort. "That's good, so you won't be sober when i bring you home." She uttered.

Chaeyoung finds it odd, what a new move she has encountered.

Is this a new strategy?

"Excuse me?" Chaeyoung asked with a frown but not so sober face.

"So i have an excuse to bring you home." The girl clears out, "Funny." Chaeyoung said.

"What? I'm just being practical. And I don't want people to take you home tonight." With a lip bite, the girl spoke.

And that little bite, she saw made her thirsty in all sort of way she never imagined she can feel.

Just get it, get me already. Chaeyoung thought, this is taking longer and hotter. She's afraid she won't last long.

She'll give in, that's for sure.

"Did you make a reservation?" Chaeyoung asked, placing her hand above the maybe frozen hand that's seemingly stuck on her thigh.