Chapter X: One night thing

The warm rays of sun is striking her closed eyes, she woke up because of this. And to her surprise, she saw a fine lady beside her.

She guess Mina really wants her number tattooed in her arm. And she also guess that it'll surely happen..

Chaeyoung stared at the woman for a good ten minutes or so, before deciding to capture the girl's inviting lips. She got drawn by it, It's hard for Chaeyoung not to kiss her.

"Hmm.." Mina hummed, waking up because of the dancing lips against her mouth. Soon enough, she also went to the rhythm, she kissed back.

Mina laced her hands around Chaeyoung's neck, while Chaeyoung found Mina's hips.

"Wake up beautiful." Chaeyoung uttered, "I already am." Mina opens her eyes, lips still intact with Chaeyoung's.

Pulling away from the morning deep kiss, Chaeyoung spoke. "Nice seeing you here."

"Don't forget it, you promised." Mina said, so she did remembered.

Chaeyoung smiles, "That'll be the first thing I'll do today, don't worry. Consider it done" she proudly said.

"Such confidence." Mina giggles, eyes closed.

"I reek of it when I'm with you."

Mina opens her eyes, gasps. "Lies."

"What was that?" Chaeyoung pretends not to hear, "Lies, they're lies. You can barely utter a word last night." Mina said.

"That's different you were-" Chaeyoung tried to defend herself.

"No need to detail it down, jesus." Mina sat up, she raked her hair. And for Chaeyoung, it's the most heavenly sight she ever saw.

Mina blinks twice, "Anyway, I'll be going. Emiko- Miko, Miko is waiting for me." She uttered.

"Sure, sure. But grant me one more thing." Chaeyoung went closer to Mina and hugs her from behind, skin to skin, they touched.

Chaeyoung leans, close enough to Mina's ear, "Eat breakfast with me." She whispered.

--

While eating breakfast with Mina Chaeyoung felt like they're connected. Mina even showed her a picture of a dog and a girl together. She assumes that it's Mina and her dog, she saw how pretty Mina was, and even now.

A day after that, Chaeyoung got her cast off from her arm. It still needs some care and support, but it's pretty much more better than before. It healed faster than she thought, but that's for the better too.. since she'll be working anytime soon.

"You are out of your mind." Sana said as she took the flour from her cabinet, they've been talking about Chaeyoung's new tattoo on her arm. And that arm is the one that used to be broken.

Sana just doesn't know why Chaeyoung could do this type of shit. For Sana, this is straight up shit, crap, bullshit.

It's minimalist but you can see it at first glance, the font is black, it isn't that big nor small.. just enough to capture the image.. to understand what it is.

But Sana doesn't understand it, why would Chaeyoung tattoo a stranger's number on her arm. She thinks Chaeyoung must be losing it.

Thinking that that Mina girl and Chaeyoung only met for like 3 days or so.

"What? It looks good." Chaeyoung bragged, buttoning her sleeves to expose her new tattoo more.

Sana sighed, she stopped kneading the dough. "No, it doesn't. You're crazy." Sana said, totally the opposite of what's Chaeyoung thinks.