Chapter XIV: Impulsive decision

Mature content ahead

"Hmm.." Chaeyoung moans to the kiss, forgetting what she's getting herself into. Tzuyu is her co-worker, what kind of bullshit is this again?

"W-wait." Chaeyoung pulls away, realizing things could go terribly wrong if this will go on.

"Again?" Tzuyu utters, pretending to not understand what it meant.

Tzuyu then trail kisses from the latter's cheek down to her sensitive neck. A nibble and a subtle suck is enough for Chaeyoung to lean her head and make it more accessible for the younger.

"Ah.." Chaeyoung got lost from the wet gentle kisses and touches, "Tzuyu." Chaeyoung spoke but Tzuyu isn't bothered at all. Instead, she groped Chaeyoung's ass.. keeping her sunbae distracted as she could.

"What was that?" With a low tone moan, Tzuyu asked. So seductive and alluring, no one could be sane if they heard that whisper.

"Shit." Chaeyoung cursed, this sensation is twisting all sorts of knots inside her. Like she can't resist to stop.

"Where's your headquarters?" Tzuyu whispers again, and Chaeyoung thinks the girl is referring to her room. But Chaeyoung felt falling on her knees for that one.

"Oh.. Tzuyu-" Chaeyoung whines as she felt hands touching her in most inappropriate places.

There's a deep chuckle, then Tzuyu spoke. "If you think we're sleeping, we're not- at least not yet. So where?" She asked again, expecting a good answer this time and not just a moan.

But little did Tzuyu expects, but the table is about to turn.

"Tell me." Tzuyu utters, "It's there, my room, now." Chaeyoung demand as she cups Tzuyu's face and claimed her lips like its hers.

Yeah, It's hers.. but just for tonight, at least.

--

"Goodness!"

Scream after scream, pant after pant, whine after whine. Quite a lot for a first time with her junior, but it's all Chaeyoung could do at the moment.

Alcohol is still not drained from Chaeyoung's body, she's apparently still a bit drink, but probably.. she'll blame it again after this.

With a mouth opened cry, Chaeyoung looks down.. right between her legs."Tz- Tzu!"

Chanting the younger's name couldn't be more better than it is. It somehow boosts whatever atmosphere they had.

Tzuyu is licking her spectacularly, and she just couldn't find the urge to make it stop, it's so skilled, so smooth, so good and-

"F- fucking hell!" She arched her back as she felt another orgasm incoming. Breathing so heavily like she couldn't take another touch, like she'll pass out if ever.

"Hell? Aren't you feeling the heavens by now?" Tzuyu muttered as she swirl her tongue near Chaeyoung's entrance.

"Oh yeah.. you angel in disguise- ah!" And by that, she got interrupted by Tzuyu's two fingers that penetrates her in one go.

The intrusion was deliciously delivered, it even made Chaeyoung's toes curl and hands turn to fists.

The long fingers fills her so perfectly, it's stunning how Tzuyu maintains her stamina even at that state. Chaeyoung can't believe she's being fucked by a drunk woman right now, dominating her like it's nothing.. how ironic.

Pumping once, pumping twice. She's producing so much liquid that the fingers went in and out very smoothly.

Chaeyoung didn't last another second when Tzuyu deepens her thrusts and curls the digits together.