Chapter V: What's your name?

Mature content ahead

"Would you look at that." Sana utters after putting her drink down.

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung frowns, not knowing what Sana is saying.

Today, they're at another bar again. It's the same one where Chaeyoung went last night.

Sana participates (forced) to come with Chaeyoung tonight. Saying that she might get kidnapped, assassinated and such.

Giving a reason that because Chaeyoung is the most decent girl she ever slept with. She's only protecting what suits her taste.

For Chaeyoung, it's nonsense. She never saw Sana cared like this for her, it's making her confuse on what's Sana's intentions are. But nonetheless, she doesn't really care much, as long as Sana isn't feeling any dumb love to her.

"It's the girl who took you to a hotel, right?" Sana said as she watch Chaeyoung move her gaze.

"Oh wow, yeah that's her." Chaeyoung gulps, the girl still looks stunning as ever.

"She looks like she can dance." Sana said.

Chaeyoung nods, "She does." She agrees.

Sana giggles, "You like her, don't you." She asked as she can now see those bright stars at the latter's eyes.

"No, no I don't." Chaeyoung fumbles with her glass as she looks away from the girl.

"If you say so." Sana said then took a small sip at her drink, she wants to remember how this night will go. "Hey! This girl wants you!" Sana shouted.

Chaeyoung panickly covers Sana's mouth, just wanting her to sush. "What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked.

Sana took off Chaeyoung's hand on hee face, "I'm helping your coward ass, you owe me one." Sana said.

"Oh, look. She's coming this way. Gotta go, enjoy little cub." Sana said as she immidietly left Chaeyoung alone.

"Hey, hey!" Chaeyoung tried to stop Sana but she was too late. Before she knows it, Sana is already blending at the crowd.

"Well, fuck." Chaeyoung sighed, bringing Sana with her isn't the best decision she made. Or is it? Because Sana just made a way for her to meet the girl again.

"Hey there, nice seeing you again here." The girl utters as she sat on where Sana had seated.

"Uhm.. hey." Chaeyoung is blushing, and it's not like her. She typically make girls blush, but what's happening is the complete opposite.

"I see.." the girl mumbles as she eyed the hickey she made. Chaeyoung noticed where the woman's eyes are being magnet.

"And guess who's fault it is?" Chaeyoung breathes out as she scoots closer, making the mark on her neck more visible to the girl.

"Hmm.. let me guess." The girl moves even closer to her, it made her flinch back a little.

"It's you." Chaeyoung said, "Ah, right. I remember." The girl utters before giving her a swift peck on her lips.

Chaeyoung would want to chase that kiss and make it more deeper, to make it last longer. But the woman is such a tease, it made Chaeyoung chuckled.

"It's me." The girl laughs as she pulled away.

"What's your name miss hickey?"

The girl laughs quite loud, "Miss hickey? I mean, i think i can go with that." She said as she wiped a tear, from too much laughter.