Chapter VI: Vanishing in the A.M.

Mature content ahead

It went really fast, faster than the both woman imagined.

"Oh god! Mina! Ah.." Chaeyoung screamed the girl's name for the first time. She doesn't know why, but the way the name felt as it traveled through her lips.. felt so good, like it was meant for her to be uttered.

Mina's two digits are occupying Chaeyoung's wet cavern. "You're dripping, sexy." Mina smirked, proud of what she made.

"Fuck, f-faster." With a needy gesture, Chaeyoung bucked her hips.. trying to get that pleasurable friction she needs.

"Take it slow, we'll get there." Mina utters as she graze her thumb on the girl's throbbing clit.

"Ah.." Chaeyoung claimed the girl's lips, she's way to loud for this.. and this is the only way she knows how to shut herself up, by patching her mouth with Mina's.

"Hmm.." the whined from the sloppy kiss, she couldn't believe it. One second she's just drinking beer, and now she's shouting in a comfort room.. being under this woman's mercy.

"Oh, god. I would never get enough of you. You're a terrific kisser." Mina compliments.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, i think so."

Mina's finger suddenly thrusts in a new more fantastic pace, Chaeyoung groans. She's near, very, very near.

"K-keep doing that, fuck." Chaeyoung said as she watch the girl's fingers disappear and reappear out of her vagina.

Mina's fingers might be doing the job, but her eyes are intently looking at the girl's messy face. The way Chaeyoung's strands of hair is sticking on her sweaty forehead is really hot, Mina finds it hot.

She can feel herself wet all of a sudden, imaging how Chaeyoung would look like when she's about to experience the best orgasm she ever had.

"Damn.. I'm- oh, shit."

"Come on, come."

Mina smirked as she took a nipple to her mouth, she sucked it with full of wanting and passion.

And with a curl of her fingers, Chaeyoung exploded the pleasure that had stacked up. She came.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Oh yeah, that's it."

Mina helped the girl ride her orgasm, slowly pumping her fingers in a slow but satisfactory speed.

"Tell me, Mina.." Chaeyoung pants as the girl start picking her clothes.

"Hmm?"

"What did i do to accomplish your task?" Chaeyoung said, must be referring on what she did to let Mina tell her name.

"Oh, nothing really. You, swearing.. was hot as fuck. But i would love to hear my name being moaned by a sexy woman like you. So, that what made me say it." Mina explains as she hands Chaeyoung her clothes.

"Say, are you up for another? Let me give back." Chaeyoung said.

"I mean.."

"Please." Chaeyoung said, kinda seductive if you ask Mina.

Nonetheless, it seduced her.

She tapped Chaeyoung's thigh, "How can i say no? You're irresistible." Mina just loves how the young girl begs.

--

"Nice cave." Mina said as they arrived at Chaeyoung's flat.

"A cave? Really?" Chaeyoung stops the car's engine.