Chapter VIII: It hurts knowing you

Sana was laughing extravagantly for about ten or thirteen minutes already, just plainly looking at the miserable state Chaeyoung is.

"Look who's incapable of having sex." She said, her face turning red from the too much laughter.

Chaeyoung shrugs,"Screw you, i can definitely still have sex."

They're fighting about having sex for ages now, like sex is everything. They didn't even think how Chaeyoung will take a shower with that cast on.

They thought of sex problems first, it's not a surprise anymore.

"With a broken arm? no way." Sana said as she took a picture of the latter. She'll save that photo for future purposes, a very good blackmail for the latter perhaps.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at her, while trying to cover her face using her unharmed arm. Chaeyoung hissed.

"Want me to prove it?" Chaeyoung dares.

Sana put her phone back in her purse, "No thank you, I'm on my days." She said.

Nonetheless, Chaeyoung didn't care nor bother. She didn't believe it at the first place, she knew Sana as the giddy full of false information kind of girl.

"So? I mean, what's war without tears, sweat and blood? I like a battle with the thrill." Chaeyoung said in a teasing way, probably getting back from how Sana made fun of her broken arm.

Sana tsked, but oh man.. she would give in to that any time of the day. Chaeyoung was not the type to be this bold, Sana seems to be liking this.

"The fall might've caused you so bad, you're losing braincells every hour." Sana spoke.

"Oh please, just say no if you don't wanna." Chaeyoung rests her head on the hospital bed.

"And if i want to?" Sana asked, looking unbothered but she's in all ears.

"I'm just a kiss away miss." Chaeyoung shots.

Sana giggled, "So cocky." Then sighed.

"I was born to be." Chaeyoung smiled.

--

Their so called making out session ends when they heard a knock at the door. Almost, they almost got caught being horny as fuck like teenagers at a hospital room, it was insane, and really dumb.

Luckily, they both have excellent reflexes, 'cause if not? It'll be an embarrassing moment for the two, and especially to the doctor.

"That won't ever happen again, that's way.. way so close." Sana breathes out as they're riding a bus.

"You tested me." Chaeyoung said as she proudly grinned.

Chaeyoung was nervous earlier, but she loved the danger of it. She just laughs it off, She couldn't care less if they got caught.

"You wanted it." Sana said back, "Well.." Chaeyoung laughs as she recalls how pale Sana became earlier, she really thought they got caught.

"Horn dog." Sana whispered.

"As if you're not one yourself." Chaeyoung said, not wanting to be defeated. Because she knows it's true, but what Sana have said is true too.

"Pathetic."

"Cut it." Chaeyoung intensely gazed at Sana.

Sana sighed, "What about a bread at afternoon?" She asked. Clearing the topic.

"Count me in then." Chaeyoung smiles. That was fast, one seconds she's sulking and the other she's all smiley.

Sana was shocked, but mostly happy, "That was easy." Chaeyoung barely gives a fuck about her bakery, everytime she mentions it.. the girl will listen like a deaf person.