Chapter VII: I don't typically do this

"Hey.."

"Ngh..." Chaeyoung growled. Still has her eyes closed.

"Hey." She got called again, this time.. she felt hands tugging the blankets off.

"What do you want?" She said while rubbing her eyes, "I left something." The voice said.

And it's nothing like Mina's voice. And she doubts that that's the girl's morning voice either.

"Yow... What are you doing here!?" She said as she saw Sana infront of her.

"I left something." The woman repeats.

"What? Your virginity?" Chaeyoung closed her eyes again, as expected.. Sana showed up. In the midst of air.

"God! no, you're not the first pussy i fucked. Don't be so full at yourself." She shouts, Chaeyoung covered her ears.

"Ah fuck, you're so loud." Chaeyoung groans. Irritated by Sana's hight pitched voice. Damn, what an earful.

Chaeyoung squints her eyes,"Isn't it that one?" Chaeyoung guessed, maybe the bra hanging on the lamp shade is the one Sana has been looking for. Knowing how many times they had an intimate sessions together.

Sana looks where the latter is looking at, "No, that's not mine." Sana said.

Chaeyoung gulps, fuck.

"Oh." She said.

"Wait." That's when it's all making sense, Sana crossed her arms.

"Uh.." Chaeyoung running out of words.

"You banged her, wow." Sana chuckles.

"What? Isn't that what supposed to happen? And isn't it you who made it happen?" Chaeyoung fires back. And she's indeed making sense, but Sana chose to tease her a bit more.

"Geez, I don't own your god damn hormones. How can i make it happen?" Sana said.

"You called her at the bar."

"Oh, you're right." Sana snapped her fingers, totally messing with the girl.

"See what i mean?" Chaeyoung said as she squished pillows on her face.

It smells different too, smells like last night.

It was a new scent, but it's a fantastic kind of scent.

It must be hers.

Mina.

"But gosh, you shouldn't settle for something less like this." Chaeyoung found Sana holding up the bra. Swinging it around.

"Where's your respect at?" Dang, is there nothing else Sana has to do, but just annoy Chaeyoung? Well, maybe?

"I mean, you have me. I'm probably bigger than this, no doubt." Sana said with a poker face, still staring at the piece of clothing.

Chaeyoung just had enough of this, she stood up and snatched the bra from her hands. "Jesus, just go." Chaeyoung said.

"If you ever find my bra, bring it back. Okay?" Sana replied.

"Sure, whatever." She said, just to make Sana shuts up.

What a morning that is, and when Sana finally left her, that's when she realized that.. how the fuck did Sana got in?

She never told Sana her passcode, or maybe the latter had a glimpse the last time she was with her.

Meanwhile, Sana didn't really lost any piece of her clothing at the latter's flat. She's just seeing how things went. And surprisingly, it did happend.