Chapter IX: Anything will do

Mature content ahead

Chaeyoung have steered the wheel, heading to her place after waiting for Mina to do some errands. Probably bringing the donuts to her home or something like that.

She remembered Mina mentioned this Emiko name. It sounds very foreign to her, must be japanese.. that's what she thought.

Or probably a dog, male dog to be exact.. that Mina has to feed. But she's skeptical about it, why would a dog likes a donut? Isn't that poisonous to them?

Chaeyoung is no vet, how would she know? She just shrugged the thought off. She's thinking too much.

Although Chaeyoung didn't think it was much of a hassle, she got a bit of impatient on waiting for the girl. Due on wanting to kiss the girl again. Of course, her perverted side rises again.

They reached the destination, which is Chaeyoung's cave; according to Mina.

"What happened?" Chaeyoung faced Mina who's looking at her with concern, if she's not mistaken.

"Pardon?" Chaeyoung asked, unaware, dense, nervous, apparently.

"Your arm, what happened to that?" Mina utters as she points it out.

Chaeyoung clears her throat, she suddenly remembered how she got it. And it's pretty dumb, slipping from bath to answer a call.

"Oh, i broke it."

Mina sighed, with a hint of laughter.

It made Chaeyoung frown.

"How? Did you jack yourself so bad that it caused you that?" The girl asked.

Chaeyoung finds it amusing, the girl at her passenger seat is seeing her as a joke.

"Stupid, but no." Chaeyoung smiles. Why is she even this jolly? Mina is making fun of her.

"Well, that's a relief." Mina giggles. They both unbuckle their seat belts and head there way to Chaeyoung's flat.

Chaeyoung gasps, "Crazy of you to assume it's because of me being horny."

When they reached Chaeyoung's room, Mina looks around. As if she has never been there before.

Sitting on the bed where they fuck relentlessly a few days ago, Mina suddenly spoke. "Well, aren't you horny now?"

Mina travells her eyes on Chaeyoung, scanning which part of the latter isn't giving off the horny vibes, and for her.. it's impossible to spot a tiny innocent part of her.

All of Chaeyoung is whipped for her. She's not dense, Mina could tell how Chaeyoung stare and talk to her with wanting.

"That's an exception. You're with me. In a room. Alone." Chaeyoung reasoned, so obvious and dumb but Mina got it. Mina made a mental note, she's right.. She's so down for me.

"Still, horny." She bits her lips. Chaeyoung caught that, it made her lick hers.

"Do it your way, whatever." Chaeyoung said, playing hard to get.

"My pleasure."

"What?"

Even before Chaeyoung could protest, she felt the soft mattress hit her back.

"I'll do it my way, now.. lay back and just enjoy." Mina smirked.

Chaeyoung supports herself with her not harmed elbow. "Did i just made the wrong decision?" She asked herself, loud enough for Mina to hear.