~Chapter 1: How it began~

Check- In Comment Something

Part One
Saturday-7/24/21

Angel POV

Angel^^^^^

Angel^^^^^

I'm Angel, I'm 22 and I live in Atlanta, with my 2 year old son. My mama and my bestfriend. Me and my bestfriend Nene own a hair shop. I'm single, my son father isn't in his life. I moved here for a fresh start. I have a dark past I don't want to relive through.

I was waiting on my last two clients at the hair shop so I can go home and see my baby. Ar'Mon was my heart and everything. I loved him so much and I was just ready to go home to see him. I heard the door bell ring as Asia, one of my last clients walk through the door. I waved her over to me and she walked towards me sitting in the chair.

"Hey Angel" she said. "Hey girl, how you want yo hair today?" I asked her because she was the client that did different things to her hair. "She probably want it in a simple style this time" Nene said as she was braiding her client hair last braid. Everybody laughed at her including me.

"Girl you say that as if I do something crazy whenever I get my hair done." She replied. Everybody looked at her and said "you do". Everybody started laughing again. "Ight I'm done" Nene said to her client after she dipped her hair. "Thanks girl how much is it again?" She asked. "185" Nene said. The girl handed her 200. "Keep the change" she said as she walked out the door.

"Nene tell me why I go home and yo godson dancing on my table, when I walked into the door." I said laughing. "He just bad" Nene she said shaking her head, laughing. "Girl don't do my- I got cut off by the door bell ringing when this tall light skin man walk in lookin around. Me and Nene looked at each other confused because we never seen him before in our shop. "Can I help you?" I said while still braid Asia hair in some jumbo knotless braids. The room went slient as everybody started at him in confusion.

"Ian hear you but I just want something done to my hair" He replied. Nene looked at me and mouthed "HE FINE ASF". I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "Okay I can help you." Nene replied. "Ight bet" he said and sat in the chair. I was just getting done with Asia last braid, when my phone rang, I picked up and my client cancelled. I got so happy.

"Nene, you gon have to lock up bc my client cancelled, and I can go home when I finish dipping her hair." I said as I was putting my phone down. "Okay, I got you" she replied. "I'm done Asia, you can get up." I said to Asia. "Thanks girl how much?" She asked "150" I told her as I was cleaning my booth. She handed me 175 "keep the change girl, thanks again." She said leaving.

I got my stuff, said bye to Nene and got in my car.

Dave POV

I'm Dave, I'm 24, I live by myself in a penthouse. I'm single. I'm the biggest druglord in ATL. I'm tryna get outta this shit, I have a brother and my bestfriend I call brother, Josh and Jordan.

 I'm tryna get outta this shit, I have a brother and my bestfriend I call brother, Josh and Jordan

Dave^^^^^

I watched as Angel walked out the shop and thinking to myself "DAMN, SHE FINE." Nene looked at me and said "I see you looking at my home girl ass." I looked at her and she started laughing. "Whatever, but what's her number" I asked her. "Oh our shop number on the door and back there on the wall" she said. "Now you know damn well ian mean no business number" I said looking at her. She laughed at me and said "oh I don't her phone number" sarcastically. "Whatever" I said. "Imma find out soon anyway, yeen gotta tell me". I pulled my phone and texted Josh to find out Angel number for me. He text back and said *I got you bro*. I put my phone back in me pocket, just as my hair was getting finished. "How much is that" I said pulling out my wallet. "75" she replied. I gave her 75 and told her imma be back.

I got in my car and drove to my penthouse.

Angel POV
On my way home, I knew my baby was gon be hungry so I got him some Chick-fil-A.

I had his food and I was just gon grab something at the house. I pulled up to my drive way and got out my car.

I opened the door, and seen Mon run to me saying "ma ma." I dropped my keys in the bowl next to the door and picked him up. "Hey baby, I missed you so much." I said, while giving him kissing on his cheek. "What no love for me?" Ma looked at me and said. "Of course ma" I said while laughing. I hugged her and put Mon in his high chair so he could eat. I gave him his food and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. "Was he good today ma?" I asked her as I closed the fridge. " Yeah, he was good, he just missed you." Ma said. "Well I'm off tomorrow, so I'm just gon stay at home with my baby." I said looking at Mon.

"Well, I'm leaving, I'll see you Monday." Ma said getting up, kissing and hugging me and Mon. "Drive safe and text me when you make it home, love you." I said giving her one more hug. "Of course, love you too." She said and left.

As she left Mon just got done eating his last chicken nugget. "C'mon, let's get you in the shower." I said laughing at him because he was a mess.

I got him and wash him up, put him on pajamas, then laid him down in my bed getting ready for my shower. I laid my pajamas on the bed, heading to the bathroom turning on the water. I got and was in the showering for about 30 minutes.

I got out and oiled my body, and did my face routine, then put my clothes on, I seen ma text me back saying she mad it home. I looked at it replying and laying my phone on the nightstand and went and laid with Mon, dozing off.

Dave POV

I pulled up to my penthouse parking and going to unlock my door. I walked in putting my keys on the table by the door. I went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I just made a sandwich with a few chips. I walked upstairs going to my room laying in my bed, when my phone dinged and saw my brother Josh text.

Josh- aye nigga I found out that girl number, you asked me to get for you.

Me- ight bet, thanks man.

I got the number and texted the number. Ian wait for a reply I just wanted her to have it, I threw my phone, on the bed as I went to the bathroom hopping in the shower for about 25 minutes. I got out put some underwear and some basketball shorts on. I got in my bed as, soon as I hit my pillow and started dozing off.

 I got in my bed as, soon as I hit my pillow and started dozing off

What Nene wearing^^

Tell Me How Y'all FEELING ABOUT THIS BOOK HERE.

I'm a new writer so bare with me