Chapter 27: Not this shit

April 12th, 2022Around 4:00 pm

April 12th, 2022
Around 4:00 pm

I just dropped Angel and Lani off at Mani house. Mani said she needed to talk to Angel about something. Mon stayed with me of course. He's getting used to Angel. "Where we go?" Mon asked. I looked in the mirror. "You wanna go to the studio with me?" I asked.

Lately I've been in the studio, I didn't fully quit working at the warehouse, but I've been trying to start a career in rapping, and I want to open up a new tattoo shop. Mon nodded. "Mommy come?" He asked. I looked at him shocked because he usually don't ask about Angel, unless it has something to do with Lani.

"No, not this time little man." I said. He pouted a bit and nodded his head. I pulled up to the studio, and got out. "Come on little man." I said helping Mon out his car seat. He hopped out his seat, got out and closed the door behind him. "Good job." I said giving him a high five.

We walked up to the front door, "let me open da door?" Mon said looking up at me. "Go ahead Lil man " I said. He pulled the door opened and held it. I walked in and he walked in behind me. "Wassup Jasmine." I said. Jasmine was a part time studio worker she basically book rooms and shit, she also a nurse at the local hospital.

"Hey Dave, hey little man." Jasmine said waving at me and Mon. "Wassup Shawty." Mon said, making me and Jasmine laugh. "They in the studio back there." Jasmine said and I nodded. "Let's go Mon." I said, "Bye lil mama." Mon said winking or trying to wink at Jasmine. "Bye Lil man." Jasmine said smiling.

" Jasmine said smiling