~Chapter 6: Prepare for Date Night~

Part 6
8/4/2021

Angel POV

I got up so I can go get my hair done for my date, I was still tired and I don't even know why. As I got out of bed I texted Dave.

Me- Morning.
Dave💞- Morning ma. What you up too?
Me- Nothing much about to go to work hby?
Dave💞- Shii the same.
Me- Okay text me when you get off.
Dave 💞- Aight, talk to you later ma.
Me- Alright.

I smiled as I texted Dave back, setting my phone down. Over the last 4 days me and Dave decided we can go on that date, he wanted me to go on with him. We was gone go Friday so I had to get my hair, nails and lashes done.

I was done getting ready so I got my baby ready to with Ma. She finally came home from being with that excuse of a man. I was a little nervous of what would happen but I now knew that if they was taken again then, I could go back to that building and fuck some shit up.

Once me and Mon was dressed I went to my car strapping him in, then myself after. I drove to Ma house, and dropped Mon off. Today was Wednesday so I had to get my hair done today and nails, then tomorrow I get my lashes done. Nene was gon do my hair, so I drove to the shop, me and Nene could've left together because I'm still at her house but, she had to open up the shop.

I got the shop and parked, locked my doors and went inside.

"Hey, boo!" Nene said as I was walking inside. "Hey loves." I replied sitting in the chair. "Sooooooo." She dragged as she started combing my hair. I laughed and looked up at her "sooooo what?" I replied, knowing what she was talking about. "You know what I'm talking about Angel, you and Mr. Dave." she said. "Wellllllll, he talking me somewhere, he didn't tell me where we going." I said scrolling through my phone. She nodded and continued to my hair.

As she was finishing my hair, Mon called me. "Hey baby." I said as his face popped up on my phone. "HI MA MA!" He said so excitedly. "What you doing." I said looking at him trying to fix the phone. "TV." He replied. I then thought I heard a man voice, and it sounded fimiliar to, I got knocked out of my thought by Ma coming to picking the phone. "Hey baby." Ma said looking in the camera. Hey Ma." I replied. We talked for a minute before she hung up.

Nene was just getting done with my hair I ended up getting this wet n wavy lace front. "This is niceeeeee." I said, running my fingers though my hair. "You know I had to slay, because you going on a dateeeeeeee." She squeal the last part, excitedly. "Thanks boo, and how much." I said getting up and hugging her. "Girl you don't have to pay me, I'm ya bestie." She replied. I didn't what she said, I was still gone pay her, I slipped $275 in her purse before leaving. "Bye boo." She said. "Byeeee." I said waving to her leaving out.

I was on the way to the nail shop when I grew hungry, so I pulled over to McDonald's parked, locked my doors as I got out. I walked in and seen Dave with some girl. He looked up and seen me. I looked at the girl but she didn't look fimiliar, see I was gone leave but then thought to myself, and said he wasn't my nigga. I got my food and went back to my car and drove to the nail salon.

Not gone lie, I was a bit jealous, but shook off that thought as I made my way inside. The girl was doing my nails and I wanted something simple. Once she was done it looked so good so I gave her $75 plus 50 because she did that. I pulled out going home because I was tired even though it was still early.