~Chapter 9: A night out~

Part 9

5 days later
10/8/21

Angel POV

It was a Saturday night so me, Nene and girl Lisha decided to got out to the club. Lisha had 3 year olds twins who was with they dad. Mon was with Ma for the weekend. I was almost done getting ready I wore a nude strapless dress with no bra and some heels with a orange bag. Nene was wearing a white long body fitted dress. Lisha was struggling to pick something out. She finally decided to go with this pretty see through pink long sleeve dress.

"Lisha let me take ya picture, right quick." I said as we was waiting on Nene. "Ian got my shoes on." She replied. "Girl go over there and pose." I said laughing at her. She groaned lightly and posed I snapped 2 pictures and gave the back back to her. "NENE BRING YA ASS ON GIRL." Lisha yelled as she put her shoes on. I laughed at Lisha and was about to yell at Nene too, when she came the stairs. "Bout time bitch." Lisha said and Nene flicked her off. I laughed and watch them go back and forth for a good 5 minutes.

 I laughed and watch them go back and forth for a good 5 minutes

🔵⚫

⚫🔵

⚫🔵

Lisha Outfit and Pictures^^^^

Nene Fit^^

"AYE, BITCHES SHUT THE FUCK UP SO WE CAN GO." I yelled over them. They both snapped there necks at me. "The fuck she talking to." They said in unison. I laughed. "Y'all niggas, now let's go." I said and walked outta Nene house. "Take me a picture right quick." I said handing the phone to Lisha.

She took my picture and I posted it on Instagram.

Im his prettiest problem😘

678,234 and others liked your photo

Comments Disabled

We was in the car jamming to the music. "Where Mon at Ang?" Lisha asked me. "He with ma, probably eating everything sweet" I smiled, thinking about my baby. "I miss my babies." Lisha said. "I miss my god babies too now let's cheer up bitches we go out tonight." Nene said and did a small twerk in her seat. Me and Lisha hyped her up. We pulled up to the club and got out.

"How the hell we getting through that line?" Lisha asked walking. Dave the owner of the club. Dave fucked with Angel so she will be able to slide through. "Name?" The security guard asked. "I'm with Dave." I said. The guard looked at her for a minute, then let us through.

We walked through and the music was loud as fuck. Lisha was holding my hand as we pushed though the crowd. I lost her grip and bumped into somebody. "Damn bitch watch where you going." The girl said and dusted her self off. I looked up and it was the girl from the mall. "Once again you call me out my name." I said, and pointed my finger in her face. She laughed. That's strike two, one mo imma beat ha ass.

"Girl ain't nobody worried about you or yo ugly ass friends." She said as Nene and Lisha walked up behind me. "Girl you better be luck I know Jesus. He's telling me not to waste anymore of my time on you." I said as I walked away. "THAT'S WHY DAVE WAS AT MY HOUSE LAST NIGHT. YOU DIRTY, NASTY BITCH" She yelled. That's strike three I turned around and punched her in her face. I just started punching her. She hit me a few times but that shit didn't affect me. "Angel, Angel stop." I heard somebody said and pulled me off her. I looked up and seen Dave.

Dave POV

Me and Josh was chilling today and we decided since business was going good we was gon celebrate. We got ready and headed to my club. We got out and dapped up the guard. "Wassup boss." Kenen said. (The guard). "Wassup." I said and walked in the club.

Dave^^^^^^

Josh^^^^^

When we got there, a whole lotta females was touching on me and shit. I brushed pass them and went into my office. I sat down, Josh sat across from me. "Damn mane I don't even know we came." Josh said and chuckled. "I know now that I think about it." I laughed. Josh sat there in a daze. "Aye mane so what's up with you and Nene?" I asked. "Shit mane, we official now, I gave her a promise ring." He said and started smiling. "My nigga in love " I replied and dapped him up.

There was a knock at the door. "COME IN." I yelled. Joe walked in, "boss it's a fight going on downstairs." He said. In some clubs motherfuckas get hyped and wanna fight ion do that fighting shit in my club. "Aight." I said, he nodded and walked out. "Let's go see what the bullshit is." Josh said and stood from his seat.

We walked out and seen two girls fighting and one figure looked fimiliar. It was Angel. I ran over there "Angel, Angel stop." I said and pulled her off the girl. She looked up at me tried to get out my grip. "Dave let me go." She said. "Nah ma chill out." I said as Joe helped the other girl up. I looked and seen Monica. Damn this girl can't get enough. I thought. "Let that bitch go." Monica said as she was tryna get outta Joe grip. "Yeah let me go so I can give her another ass whopping." Angel said. "I can't do that." I replied. She snapped her neck at me. "WHY THE FUCK NOT?" She yelled. "Oh yeah I'm pregnant and Dave the daddy." Monica said smirking. Angel got outta my grip and smacked the fuck outta me. That shit hurt like hell.

She walked away with Nene and another girl following them. I sighed and looked back Monica. "That baby ain't mines, so stop telling people that." I said calmly to Monica. "It is your DAVID, and you know it." She said as she rubbed her stomach. I walked off and tried to catch up with Angel. When I got to the door I seen she was getting in the car. She looked at me and we made eye contact. Angel got in the car and they sped off into traffic. I gotta make it right.