Chapter 24: Reunited pt2

April 6th, 2022

April 6th, 2022

"Angel? Mani?" I look up and saw Nene, Riri and Lisha sitting on the couch. "OH MY GOSH." Lisha yelled, got up and made her way over to us.She hugged us both. "I missed y'all so much, I thought I was going to insane, with these too crazy people" Lisha said crying. I couldn't help but laugh a little. "I miss you too Lisha." I said hugging her back and cried a little. I'm glad I did a natural makeup. Just a bit of concealer to cover up the bruises on my face and neck. Nene finally found her way up to us. "Shit about time, I'm tired." Nene said, Mani laughed a little and hugged Nene, leaving room because of her belly in the way. Riri came and hugged us it was now a group hug. "Y'all don't know how much I missed y'all." Nene said crying. "Right." Riri said co-signing. By now everybody was crying.

"Ugh, y'all take my mommy away." Laylay said. We all chuckled and pulled away from the hug. "Girl, be quiet." Lisha, Nene, and Riri said. "You can have her." Lisha said."I'm just playing, I have her to myself at home." Laylay said and walked out with her hands on ha hips. "Ya daughter has gotten bad." Nene said shaking her head. "I'll set her right, where everybody else at?" I asked "Out back, eating they made breakfast." Riri said holding a baby. "Is that her?" I asked referring to baby. Riri nodded. "Oh my gosh, I missed it." I said walking up them. I didn't want to hold her, my hands dirty, and she a newborn. She looked so pretty.

Nova Rose^^^

"What's her name?" I asked. "Nova Rose." Riri said. "Where did you get her name from?" I was curious as a motherfucka. "Well I got Nova from my middle name, and Rose from grandma Rose." Riri said putting Nova in her bassinet. "Rise as in your grandma." Nene said telling me what I was about to ask next. I got a little emotional. "That's so pretty." I said smiling at Nova. "Thank you." Riri said. "Let's go see everybody." Lisha said pulling me and Mani by our arm. "Alright alright just let us walk ourselves." Mani said. "Right." I said laughing. She let our arms go and we walked to the back. I seen Mon taking a picture

 I seen Mon taking a picture