~Chapter 2: Daily Life ~

Check- In Comment Something

Part Two
7/25/21

Angel POV

I woke up to up to my phone dinging as someone text me, I looked and seen it said unknown ian open it just sat it back on the nightstand. I looked over and see Mon hanging off the bed, I picked him and fixed his body before I got up and went to the bathroom to do my face routine.

 I looked over and see Mon hanging off the bed, I picked him and fixed his body before I got up and went to the bathroom to do my face routine

Angel Outfit^^^^^

I went into the kitchen yawning making some, breakfast for me and my baby. I made some eggs, bacon, and some grits. I made me a plate and put the food in the oven turning it on low keeping it warm.

I went into the living room, sitting on the couch, turning the TV on as I ate my food. Once I was done I sat my plate in the sink. I went to check on Mon and he was still sleeping so I just cracked my bedroom door after grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

I went back into the living room, getting on Instagram just look at people timeline. I put my phone down to see Mon, walking in the living room, rubbing his eyes walking over to me.

"ma ma" he said as he climbed on the couch, into my lap, laying on my shoulder. "Hi, baby" I said kissing his forehead, rubbing his back. "Eat" he said looking up at me. "C'mon" I said picking him up and putting him on my hip.

I walked into the kitchen setting Mon in his high chair. I made him a small plate, and a cup of juice sitting it next to him. I watched as he ate his food. I moved his high chair into the living room so he could watch TV. I put paw patrols on, sitting back ok the couch scrolling through Instagram. I looked up and seen Mon, jus finishing up looking a mess. I laughed as I got him up taking him to the bathroom, cleaning his face.

I sat him back on the couch taking his plate into the kitchen setting it in the sink. I moved his high chair back into the kitchen so he could play with his toys on the floor. I was going to take him to the park later, I just wanted him to play with his toys for a while.

Dave POV

I woke up to see if Angel texted me back, but she hasn't so I just went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and stuff

I woke up to see if Angel texted me back, but she hasn't so I just went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and stuff. I walked out the bathroom, going to the kitchen to find something to eat. I just ended up making some cereal. Ian really feel like cooking. I sat at the island, eating thinking about nothing in particular. Once I got done I put my bowl in the sink.