Chapter 20: WHAT THE HELL

The POV will be changed and make sure to look at the DATES. If you don't you will be confused!!!!

Ari POV
Tuesday
March 5th, 2022
7:00 am

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I tried to look around my surroundings, but I felt pain in my left eye. "Angel" I heard. I really could only see a little from my right eye. "Who the fuck is that?" I said rotating my head trying to follow the voice. "Mani." I heard. I gasped. "Mani?" I repeated. "What happened?" I asked as I could see her walking up to me a little. "I was coming to make sure you was okay, at the shop then I seen you was getting jumped so I screamed stop, and tried to help but I got beat the hell up with the big ass people. She said laughing at the last part. "So how did we end up here, wherever the hell we are?" I asked. "I don't know, the last thing I remember was helping you, then I blacked out." She replied.

Dave POV
Monday
March 4th 2022
7:45 pm

Angel was supposed to call me, so I could come get her from work. I got a call from mama Trina.
Incoming call Ma💖
"Hey ma." I said once it connected
"Hey Dave, I was just calling to let you know, Angel asked me to drop her car off at the shop." She said.
"Okay thank you ma, where the kids?" I asked. Mon and Lani was with momma and ma. They was at the family house we had in Atlanta.
"Mon, Lani someone wants to talk to y'all." She said and I heard little feet.
"Who dis." Mon said.
"Yea, who dis." Lani said
"It's ya daddy." I said and they started getting happy
"We com wit you." Lani said.
"Imma come get y'all tomorrow it's late, I love y'all."
"Oka, love you." They said and hung up

Well damn I wasn't done talking. I got up off the couch and went to my room to shower. I was in the shower for 45 minutes then got out. I put some basketball shorts on and a white t-shirt. I was gone get some food, I also need to go grocery shopping. I went downstairs grabbed my keys and locked my doors behind me. I hopped in my corvette then drove to Culver's. I got to the windows . "Welcome to Culver's how may I help you." I thought about wanted. "Let me get a double bacon deluxe with no tomato, no onion with a lemonade light ice, and a large fry." I said into the intercom. "Will that be all?" The person responded. "Yes." I said. "Your total is $9.27, pay a the window." The said and I drove to the first window and paid. I pulled up tot eh second one and got my food. I debating on whether or not I should get the kids. It was already 9:00. I'll just get them tomorrow, I drove home ate, changed my clothes then went to sleep.

Angel POV
March 5th, 2022
Same day
12:15 pm

"My body hurts and I'm hungry." Mani said. I started getting the sight back in my right eye. My body was in pain. All I wanted was to go back home and never leave again. I heard a door open. "Well, well, well look who's up and talking." Some man said with a mask on. "Shut the fuck up and go to hell." I said with an attitude. As soon as I did I felt a slap go to my face. "Ouu bitch you better be lucky, I'm tied up." I said rubbing my face. I'm a tough bitch, I don't give a fuck, I went through this shit with Mahki. I didn't notice that Mani had left with another dude. "Where y'all taking her?" I asked. "She's about to be dealt with." He said smirking.

Mani POV

Some dude snatched me and took me out the room I was in with Angel. He threw me on the dirty ass bed. "Ouch bitch." I said. I was already bruised from the fight. "Shut up hoe, imma about to teach you some respect." He said walking over to me.