Chapter 26: Awwww Shit

April 12th, 2022

April 12th, 2022

Me and Riri just dropped the twins off at the family house. We in our way to the house Ty staying in. "I think we should just go to the club." I said as Riri turned onto the street Ty was staying. "We can after our mission." Riri said pulling up to the house. Ty had bought a house like 20 minutes away from ours.

The only time I see him is when the kids get dropped off and picked up. Riri parked the car and got out. I got and she popped the trunk and when I tell this girl had bats, big ass alley ranches, knives and all. I looked at her in shock, the girl even had spray paint. "What, I bought it just in case Joe do some bullshit." Riri sad shrugging. "And I thought Nene was the crazy one." I said.

"Soooooo, what to do, and what to use first." Riri said rubbing her hands together. "Let me just bust his windows and slit his tires " I said smiling. "Awwww shit." Riri said stepping back. I took a bat and started busting his windows. Riri was right this is a stress reliever.

 Riri was right this is a stress reliever

April 12th, 2022

April 12th, 2022

Wassup yungins. I'm Joseph, but everybody call me Joe. I'm 24, don't even remember if I had a POV. My wifey is Za'Riyah, hold ya call her Riri. I've been with Riri since high school damn, I'm hold. I'm one of the security guards for Dave. Oh and I have a daughter Nova Rose, that's my princess. Anyway let's get back to the story.