~Chapter 8: Prank gone wrong ~

Part 8
10/4/2021

Nobody POV

It's been about 2 months since London passed. Angel and Dave grew closer over that time period. They was always at Dave house. Angel had a WHOLE DRESSER full of clothes and shit. Angel had grew closer to Lea'Lani, she met Mon and they instantly hit it off. They protect each other all the time. Lea'Lani asked about her mom and Dave finally told her and she was sad for a few days until she said she was in a better place.

Dave started catching feelings for Angel but didn't say anything. He also haven't really been at the warehouse after meeting Angel. He's been trying to get out before he met her. Now that he has a daughter and all he really needs to get out the streets. He don't want his baby girl up in foster care.

Angel started to see Dave more than a friend. She started growing feelings, but didn't want to say anything. She have been through a bad relationship with her baby daddy. He would cheat and abuse her for no reason. He always thought she was cheating, because she used to work at a strip club to save up for her shop. Angel didn't want to but it was fast money. She ended up getting pregnant and left her ex and moved to Atlanta, with Nene and Ma.

Nene and Josh has been getting closer as well. After they met at the mall, they started talking and went on a date. Josh asked Nene to be his girlfriend and gave her a promise ring. She accepted his ring and now their dating and happy. Nene and Angel have barely seen each other since they both have a busier life.

Angel POV

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BE-*

I groaned as I cut off my alarm. I had to get up for work, and didn't feel like it. I laid in bed for about 5 minutes before getting up to go to the bathroom to shower. I was blasting my music until it stopped and someone was calling me. I looked and seen it was Dave. I ignored it because I'm pranking him. He was to come to the shop today for my break with Laylay.

I got in the shower, dancing and singing to the music when my phone stopped again and Dave called. I ignored it, and continued washing my body. I got out 15 minutes later.
I went back to my room and lotioned up I put something simple on and headed to the door. I got in my car and made it to the shop within 10 minutes

 I got in my car and made it to the shop within 10 minutes

Angel Outfit^^^^

I saw Nene who saw me see her see me. "NENEEEEEEEEE!" I squealed as we hugged each other almost knocking each other down. We caught put balance and laughed. "I missed you so much girlll." She said as we walking into the shop. "I missed you too, we just been so busy and shit." I replied setting my stuff down.

"So what's been going on with you and Josh." I asked sitting down. She put up her hand. "Bam." She said. I got up and squealed. I stopped then thought "he proposed to you already?" She looked at me like I was crazy. "Girl no, it's a promise ring. He promised to love and treat me right, and not cheat on me." Nene said as the door bell ring. "Periodtttttt." I said then looked at the door.