~Chapter 7: Night a his house~

Part 7
Thursday around midnight
8/5/2021
Dave POV

I was in the waiting room, to what felt like hours. I don't know if it was respectful to be in the waiting room but, I needed to be there for London. I don't know her parents number, I didn't know who to talk to but the nurse finally came out. "FAMILY OF A LONDON MARKS?" She yelled. I walked over.

"Who are you mister." She asked. "I'm her daughter's father." I replied getting irritated. "I'm sorry to inform you but she started to code and go into v-fib and we couldn't resuscitate her." She said looking sincere and sorry.

I was lost for words, I couldn't handle this. I don't know how to handle this. I felt bad for Lani because she just lost her mother and probably the best person in her life. How do I tell a 2 year old her mommy is not coming back. I think Angel mad at me I didn't speak to her when we was at McDonald's, I didn't explain to her who Lani was. I just hope she not to upset with me.

I seen Angel walk in holding Lani. Lani was sleep, once Angel saw me me, she walked over and sat with me. "Hey are you okay?" She asked fixing Lani in her lap. "Angel, please not right now." I said putting my head in my hands. She didn't say anything she just sat with me.

Angel POV

Me and Laylay was just pulling up to the hospital after getting Laylay something to eat. She told me she didn't eat in a while so I go her some food. She started to fall asleep after she getting done eating. I got out park and picked Laylay up and walked into the hospital. I seen Dave and walked over to him and sat down by him. "Hey are you okay?" I asked genuinely concerned. "Angel, please not right now." Was all he said. I wanted to say something, but decided against it.

After a while, Dave finally looked up at me. "I'm sorry Angel I just needed time to think. I wasn't trying to shut you out, but London didn't make it." He said. I didn't know what to say. I didn't really know London, I was sorry for Laylay, and her parents. I just out my hand on his shoulder to let him know I was there for him.

We left the hospital and he wanted me to come to his house. I mean I didn't have anything to do for the rest of the day so I went. I was following behind him, he pulled up to this big ass house. I was in shock, he parked and got out. I parked and got out, helping Laylay get out because I had a seat in my car for Mon. I let her sit in I since Dave didn't have a seat.

"Well this is it." He said picking up Laylay. "It pwetty daddy." Laylay said. I didn't say anything because I was just sitting there in amazement. I wonder what kind of work he did. "Are you coming in." Dave said, standing in the doorway. I guess he was unlocking the door when I was in my head. "Yeah." I replied walking into the house.

I walked in and it was just beautiful, it made my panties wet just by looking around his house. His house was like a fucking maze. I didn't want to get lost, but I walked around and ending up getting lost. Oh Lord I thought to myself. Knowing me being nosey I walked around pushing doors open. I pushed open like 10 different doors, I pushed one door open and saw Laylay sleeping, I closed the door quietly before going to the last one I pushed open I saw something I didn't expect to see so soon

 I pushed open like 10 different doors, I pushed one door open and saw Laylay sleeping, I closed the door quietly before going to the last one I pushed open I saw something I didn't expect to see so soon