Chapter 29: Explain the situation

April 12th, 20229:15 pmChicago, IL

April 12th, 2022
9:15 pm
Chicago, IL

Laylay and Mon fell asleep. I woke up because they was making me hot. I don't know how I ended up in the middle but I did. Mon was laying on top of me, Laylay was on my right and Dave was gripping my waist laying on my left side. "IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT." I said mad.

I moved Mon off of me and laid him next to Laylay. Laylay can feel when I'm moving or gone, she started moving and feeling for me. "Mama." She said moving her hand searching for me. "Laylay I'm right here." I said. I tried to get up but, Dave was gripping my waist. "Dave move please." I said. "Where you going?" He asked in a deep raspy voice. "The bathroom."

I said. He moved his hand and I got up and went to the bathroom. I opened the door and cut the lights on. I closed the door back and peed. I heard little knocks on the door knowing it was Laylay. "Yes my love." I said wiping and flushing the toilet.

"I come in?" She asked. I opened the door for her. She walked in and had to use the bathroom too. I started washing my hands, she got up and flushed the toilet. "You wipe yo booty?" I asked, she had the tendency to forget to wipe. "Sorry mama." She said. "It's okay love, you just have to remember." I said helping her wipe. After I helped her she flushed the toilet again and washed her hands. I washed mines again too.

We got done and walked back into the bedroom. "I'm hungry are you?" I asked. It was 9:15 in Chicago, meaning it was 10:15 in Atlanta. Laylay nodded her head. We walked out the room, "Laylay go grab my phone please." I said stopping at the staircase. "kk mommy."

She said running back to the room. "Walk." I whispered yelled. She slowed down, but was speed walking. I shook my head, she came back with my phone. I held her right hand, and she held her left hand on the railing. We finally made it down the stairs we walked into the kitchen.

I popped the lights on, picked Laylay up and sat her on the counter. "What you eating?" I asked. "hmmm." She said thinking. She stopped and looked out the window that led to the big backyard I have. "Mommy we go play?" She asked. The backyard was dark but it was surrounded by lights so, you could see it.