Chapter 19: Damnnnn

Okay so I'm changing some of the characters ages so y'all don't be confused.

Angel is 24 she had Mon at 21. She turned 24 back in November.
Mon is turned 3 in February along with Lani.
Nene is 23 she turns 24 on May 18th. Lisha this 24 she turns 25 on May 2nd. Riri is 23 she turns 24 in October. Mani is 22, she turns 23 in December. Dede and Mir is 4 they turned 4 on January 10th.
Josh is 25. Dave is 26. Joe is 24.
Ty is 26, his birthday was back in January. Ken is 24.
Dave's mom and dad the same age Angel momma and dad the same age. Kendall is 21.
Kendall is 3 years younger than Angel. Ladybug is 28 months years old(2 years old and 4 months), and Ace is 18 months years old (1 years old and 6 months). Ace and Ladybug are 10 months apart.

Now BACK TO THE STORYYYY

Angel POV
March 4th 2022
1:45 am

I woke up, with large arms wrapped around my waist. I looked and seen Dave lightly snoring. I tried to get up so I can pee. Dave grip gotten tighter. "Where you going." Dave said with his eyes closed. "Bathroom." I replied. He moved his hands, so I could get up. I fell instantly, remembering what happened the night before. Damn, he got that good dick. I said to myself. I guess Dave heard something fall, because he got up and walked over to me. "What happened to you." He asked chuckling a bit. "Ah ki ki ki. I have to pee help me up please." I said bring my arms out. He helped me up and I limped to the bathroom. I peed, wiped, flushed the toilet and washed me hands. I limped back in the room, and got back in bed. I check my phone and it read 1:54 am. I closed it back and laid down. I put the covers over me, and Dave put his hand back around my waist. "I love you Angel, I hope you know that." Dave mumbled but I heard him. I didn't respond I just went back to sleep.

Same day
6:30 am

I woke up so I could get ready for work. It was my turn to open up shop at 8 today. Nene still comes she said she gone stop coming around 36 weeks. I tried to get up but Dave, hand was around my waist. "Dave let me up please." I said trying to get out his grip. "Where you going?" He asked moving his hands. "To my nigga house." I said getting out the bed. I got some feeling back in my legs. He got up quickly and pulled me back in the bed. "You already, at yo nigga house." He said wrapping his hands back around my waist. "Nigga I was just playing I have to get ready for work." I said and he moved his hand. "Mhm better be." He mumbled, but I heard him. I got my phone and I walked downstairs to make some breakfast. I don't know if it's just me but I don't like brushing my teeth first, then eating the feeling in my mouth is nasty. I made some eggs and bacon. I sat at the island table, scrolling through Instagram as I ate.

 I sat at the island table, scrolling through Instagram as I ate

(Imagination please)

thugniggajosh: forever grateful for you and my prince. @datbxtchnene

Like by datbxtchnene, and 2,974,998 others