~Chapter 14: Day 1: Continued~

Nene POV
10/23/21

"About damn time." I said seeing Angel, Mani, Mon and Lani walking up. I just realized what I did I cursed. I hope Dede didn't notice, I looked and seen she was messing with some toy. Whew, so maybe she didn't hear me. "Girl, hush we here now." Angel said,
putting Mon and Laylay in a basket.

"Come one y'all let's hurry up." Mani said as we started walking. "We should all take one." I said smirking at them. "Why?" Angel asked. "It'll be fun to see who all pregnant, please." I said trying to convince Angel. "Ughhh, this is so pointless, but I guess." Angel said, I smiled knowing she was gone say yeah anyway.

I grabbed 5 test and threw them in the basket. I walked off with Ange, Mon and Lani and I seen some boys staring at us.

"Angel, them niggas staring mighty hard." I said catching Angel attention. She looked back and seen them see her see them see us. She was staring for a minute as if she was tryin to see if she knew them. I looked back one of them seemed fimiliar.

Angel POV

I was staring at the niggas, but I was focused on one more than the other. I must've was staring to hard because they started walking over to us.

 I must've was staring to hard because they started walking over to us

Hakeem^^^

Mahki^^^

Yes that is her abusive, ex boyfriend, and baby daddy

I started walking away, pushing the basket and Nene followed behind. I didn't care I just wanted to leave at this point. I turned a corner and someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and was face to face with this nigga, I once called my boyfriend.

I snatched my hand back and looked at him. "Don't touch me, bitch." I said looking at him. He grabbed me by my neck and squeezed it tightly. I started losing air. "Nigga let her go the fuck wrong with you." Nene said pulling his hand from around my neck. I started coughing.

"Ma ma okay?" Laylay asked looking at me concerned. "Mommy okay." I said giving her a small smile. I can't believe my babies had to watch that. I used to keep my mouth shut, but this was the last straw I'm telling Dave. I'm not about to be like these dumb motherfuckas out here hiding shit from they significant other.