Chapter 38: Everything will be okay

2 weeks laterFriday,May 20th, 2022

2 weeks later
Friday,
May 20th, 2022

It has been 2 weeks since Nini been in a coma. She woke up last week but stopped breathing and went right back into one. A few days later she had a stroke, and it took a massive part on her body. Right now I'm here just talking to her. The doctors said it good for her, to let her know we here.

"Laylay misses you, we all do, we never got to go to Six Flags, we can just go whenever you want too." I kiss her head. I heard the door open, I looked and seen it was Dave. I don't speak to him like that, he want to act like a child he can get treated like a child. I got up getting ready to leave, some days I stay with Nini and the other days Dave stay with her.

"I love you so much baby girl." I kissed her head 4 times. I looked and seen Dave staring at me, he look like he hasn't slept in days and haven't eaten. "Angel can we please talk." He stopped me, "why?" I asked. "I said sorry, Angel I was mad I only did it out of anger." He said rubbing his hands down his face.

"Doesn't matter if you were fucking Bill Gates, and the happiest man alive  what would've happen if she didn't make it huh? Was you not going to let me know?" I asked. "Had I not called mama I would've been clueless, and at home just waiting for you to bring them home." I said wiping tears I didn't knew that fell. "Do you know how it much it hurts to know that your partner, significant other, your lover, was leaving you just standing in the breeze?" I asked.

"If this was me in this situation would you want your mama telling you absolutely nothing about where I am or what happened to me. Would you want that." I said and he didn't respond, "exactly so don't don't try it right now." I said and with that I left. He got me messed up, I don't give a fuck, if he was mad at me, I don't know what for, but he still should've let me know before he told anyone else.

 He got me messed up, I don't give a fuck, if he was mad at me, I don't know what for, but he still should've let me know before he told anyone else