Gym Times Are Fun Times, Yeah Right

Jennie's pov:

I can't believe this is happening.

Lisa Manoban, is actually having a well, kinda normal conversation with me.

I mean, the last time she made a snarky, cocky comment was about 30 seconds ago.

I think that's a new record!!

We just finished the two laps and are now sitting on the grass just waiting for everyone else to finish.

Of course, we had our little race at the end, but she ended up winning a split second faster.

I'm surprised she is not totally rubbing it in my face though.

Well actually, I take that back, she did for a couple seconds, but way shorter than I expected.

We watch as some people just finished their first lap so I'm guessing this is probably going to take a while.

"What are you thinking about nerd?"

Yep, and cocky Lisa is back.

"Why do you always come up with nicknames?"

"Because I can." She says laying back on the grass.

Well not grass, more like the really smelly turf. She puts her hands under her head and closes her eyes.

I stare at her in amusement as every once in awhile, her face would scrunch up for no apparent reason.

"Are you done checking me out yet?"

"I wasn't checking you out."

"Yes you were, I could sense it."

"You know, not everyone who looks at you means they're checking you out."

"Yeah but why look when you can study." She says giving a goofy grin, with her eyes still closed.

"Study what?"

"Me of course. Maybe some day they will even make an emoji after me."

"I thought they already made the poop emoji?" I stifle a laugh while I hear her grunt in response.

I look over to see another person just finish. When I look at their face, I could definitely recognize who it was.

"I didn't know Krystal was in our gym class." I whisper to Lisa.

She opens her eyes and gives me a dumbfounded look. "Yeah.. she tries to talk to me a lot. Maybe she is still dating Seulgi."

"Maybe?"

"Well you never know... she dates around a lot. She always says she's trying to find the 'perfect girl " I try not to laugh as she says the last part in air quotes.

I watch as she looks around frantically, looking for something, or someone. She finally turns around and sees Lisa, then me.

I can see her eyes flash some sort of emotion, but I couldn't exactly tell what it was.

But this makes me think back to what Rośe was talking about.

If that was the case, I would feel so bad for Seulgi.

She seems so nice, even though I have only talked to her a couple times, she hasn't done anything to make me think otherwise.

"Hey Lisa" She says standing right in front of him.

Gee.. glad to see you too.

"Wait" Lisa says looking up. She signals her to move over. And she slowly follows her hand into the direction she was pointing at. I was pretty confused at first until she makes her stop, having a shield so the sun wasn't in her eyes.