Bonus Chapter (1)

Jennie's pov:

"Lisa, really it's not that... bad." I try to keep a laugh in as Lisa glares at me.

"Not that bad?! I look like I'm about to shoot lightening bolts out of my ass any second!" She argues stumbling out of her bedroom.

Why was she so upset?

Well...

"Jennie, I am not wearing this Halloween costume." She says pointing at herself wearing a Pikachu onesie.

"But you have too, you promised!" I whine pulling her arm so she stops trying to get back into her room.

We decided...

I decided..

To go with a Pokēmon theme, she was Pikachu, and I was the girl version of Ash.

Now I know what you're thinking, why not just make Lisa be Ash?

Well to answer you're question, why miss an opportunity of Lisa dressing up in a Pikachu onesie?!

"Fine." Lisa groans which makes me put on a victory grin.

She starts to walk down the hallway, but when I went to follow her, something caught my eye.

Her tail was slowly dragging behind her.

Don't laugh Jennie.

Don't laugh Jennie.

Don't laugh... but I did.

And it was loud.

"That's it!" Lisa says and tries to get into her room once again but I stop her.

"No. We. Can't. Be. Late." I say between laughs, tears even starting to form in my eyes.

Suzy was hosting a dress up Halloween party at her house.

The perfect excuse for Halloween costumes in the first place.

"I am so going to get you for this." She mumbles and starts to make her way downstairs, I follow her down trying to look anywhere but the tail.

She attempts to make it to the door but a rushed Alissa makes her way in from the kitchen with a camera in hand.

"Wait!!! I need pictures!" She yells.

"No, actually we have to leave NOW." She says grabbing my hand in a hurry and tries to open the door with her other hand.

"I think we have time to take pictures." I smile at Alissa.

~~~~~~~~~~

"OH GOD, I'VE BEEN HIT!!" Suzy screams as soon as Lisa walks into the house behind me.

I let out a giggle as Suzy plops down on the floor with one hand holding her stomach and the other pointing at Lisa's costume.

"Shut up idiot." Lisa grunts.

"THE TAIL!! YOU HAVE A TAIL!!!"

"Stop."

"PIKA-CHUUUU" She yells from the ground, making some people laugh while others... back away slowly.

Lisa rolls her eyes, and tries to take my hand to escape from all the eyes, but Suzy stops her.

"Please, please just say it."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

Please?!"

"No."

"PLEASE!!"

"No."

"PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! -.