Do You Trust Me

Jennie's pov:

I sit in my room on my chair trying to drown myself in Netflix.

I am just so worried about Lisa that even Disney movies aren't helping.

And that's saying a lot because Disney movies solve all the worlds problems.

After that big fight between Lisa and her dad, she looked so angry.

I should have said at least something but I was so afraid that I would say the wrong thing that I just stood to the side.

Should I have stopped Lisa?

I don't know.

I look at my clock to see it is 10pm.

It is a school night, but I feel like if I tried to go to bed I would just end up tossing and turning.

My parents and brother came home almost three hours ago and I can already hear them snoring in their bedrooms.

See, I am the exact opposite of my family.

Both my parents and brother are morning people.

Too much if you ask me.

They actually wake up on weekends and eat breakfast because they don't stay up late at night.

Then there is me, Friday and Saturday nights are either reading a book, watching movies, or binge watching shows until one or two in the morning and than waking up at 11am for breakfast.

I look down at my phone to see the credits on.

Another Disney movie down, another time where I accomplished nothing, but I still scroll through my phone to find a new one.

That was until I start to hear knocking on my window.

I stand up, but then freeze.

It's 10 at night, for all I know it could be my assassin.

I walk a little closer and peak through my curtain the tiniest bit to lock eyes with a Lisa.

"Hurry it's cold." I hear her mumble. I quickly unlock my window and open it to let her in.

I watch her as she takes the chair in my room that I was just sitting at watching Netflix on my phone.

I close my window and sit down across from her on my bed.

It wasn't until I really took a look at her to realize how bad of a shape she really was in.

She had bags under her eyes and her hair was sticking out all over the place.

Not only that but she looked like she got ran over by

a car..

Multiple times.

"Are you okay?"

She looks at me for a second before nodding her head.

I watch as she hesitantly stands up from her place on the chair.

I was curious what she was doing until I felt the bed dip right beside me.

"I'm sorry." She says.

I turn my head to look at her.

I then get a flash back to last Monday.

It seemed so long ago.

Right after the dinner at my house, and Lisa sneaking into my room.

Her apologizing for no reason.

"So, does this happen.. often?" I ask.

She looks down at her hands. "Most times." She says shrugging her shoulders.