What I Lose Is What I'll Lose

Lisa's pov:

"Okay.. good. Jisoo don't push back! No! Don't do that!" Coach yells intently at Jisoo as her and Seulgi practice in the ring for tomorrow's big match.

I felt practice was good to forget the whole incident that happened last night.

Last night I kept tossing and turning, I barely got any sleep. I couldn't stop myself from staring out my closed curtains.

"You look like shit." Suzy says from beside me. I roll my eyes as I look at her giving me one of her judge mental looks.

"I'm fine." I say sitting back in my seat and watching Seulgi and Jisoo throw punches at each other back and forth.

"Please, everyone knows that it goes from great, good, okay, bad, horrible, f*cked up, and then fine." She says squinting her eyes at me.

"What do you want me to say? I'm so happy I could poop glitter and rainbows right now. Happy?!"

She gives me another look before coach yells over at us.

"Okay! I want Suzy and Lisa on." He says pointing at us then the ring. We both nod our heads avoiding coaches wrath and head in.

After putting on our protective gear, we both start off circling each other.

"Okay pretty boy, show me what you got." Suzy says with a wild grin on her face.

I smirk as I head for her arm and punch it once. Her grin falters a bit but it never completely drops.

She goes for my side but I quickly move so I can punch her in her rib.

Quickly after that, I feel a punch to my elbow and I look over to see Suzy somehow in the last second got fully behind me.

"Lisa head in the match." Coach says as I snap out of my trance.

"Keep up Lisa Poo." Suzy says in a high pitched girl's voice.

Suddenly, I get a flashback when Krystal called me that in the hallway.

I was confused at first since that day she announced her and Seulgi were dating, but I brushed it off thinking Suzy told her to say it or something.

I'm still confused yet pissed that Jennie was with her.

I started to hear giggling from the kitchen and when I walked in, I saw Jennie and Krystal sitting side by side. So many thoughts were running through my head I couldn't even think straight.

It wasn't until Jennie came knocking on my door that I snapped.

She couldn't pick a side.

She couldn't pick the people who have been there for her verse the person who hurt her and one of my closest friends.

I experienced what it was like to be chosen over before.

I was little, maybe second or third grade. About once a month, my dad would invite his 'friends' over to hangout at our house.

It was noon, and later on, I had my very first spelling bee that I was afraid to attend.

Believe it or not, up until I was in fifth grade, I had stage fright.

But it was shitty nevertheless.

Anyways, after lunch was over, they invited him to come with them to some fancy new bar that opened up.

He knew I had a spelling bee. He knew that I had been practicing for weeks. And he most certainly knew that I not only wanted, but I needed him there.