Chapter 35

*Hey guys. So this story is almost at its end. :( It is so sad. I've had such a wonderful time writing this and sharing it with you all! <3 Thank you for reading it and enjoying it. I will begin a new fanfiction when this one ends. I also have another one I am currently writing. You should go check it out! :D *

*Niall's POV*

It's Christmas eve and Sydney and I have enjoyed being in Mullingar with my family. She fits right in with us and my mum adores her. 

"Niall." My mum calls.

"Yeh?"

"Have you gotten Sydney her preasnts yet?"

"No. I have no idea what to get her." 

To be honest, I really have no idea what to get her. I want something nice and she can wear. Maybe a peice of jewlrey, but also something really sentimental. 

"Would you like to go shopping with me and we can pick something out?" My mum asks.

"Yeah that will be nice." I say.

"what will be nice?" Sydney asks, coming down from the stairs. 

"Uh, I'm going to help mum pick up some stuff at the market." I reply. 

"Oh okay, well I need to go by the store so is it cool if I use your car?" She asks.

"Yeah babe. Here are the keys." I give her the keys and a quick kiss bye. 

"Go put on some clothes Niall and we can go." Mum says.

I rush upstairs and pull on a white polo, tan chinos, and some grey supras. I also put on my green snapback so I don't have to fix my hair. 

"Ready." I say, jumping off the last step.

"It feels like my little boy is back. You used to always jump down the stairs." 

"I am always here mum." I say, hugging her tightly.

"I know I know. I just miss you so much."

"I miss you too." 

"I'm so proud of you baby." 

"Thanks mum." 

**

**

We arrive at the mall and start looking around. 

"What were you thinking to get her?" 

"Uh..I don't know. Maybe a necklace or something. But also something from the heart." 

"Well okay, let's go look for a necklace in the jewlers and you can think about what else darlin." 

I walk up to the jewler counter and greet the salesman. 

"Hi son. How may I help you." 

"Uhm. I looking for a peice of jewlrey, maybe a necklace, that says 'I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.' "

"An engagement ring?" He asks. 

"Oh no, i'm only 19." I chuckle.

"Well maybe our Open Heart collection will catch your eye. Follow me." He says and leads me over to some necklaces. 

I look at the necklaces and notice a necklace with two hearts on it with diamonds on the outline. It was beautiful. 

"May I see that one." I point to it. 

He picks it out of the case and hands it to me. 

"It's beautiful." 

"Would you like to get it?" He asks.

"Yes please." I say and hand him my card.

"You're not going to ask how much?" 

"I don't need too. It's for my love. and..Do you not know who i am?" I say, not trying to seem conceited.

"Haha I do. My daughter loves you and I can tell you're in love."

"It's great." I smile. "Oh and would you like something for your daughter? I could call her or something." 

"That would be great. You could do it while I ring this up." He says, handing me his phone. "She's on speed dial number one."

"Her name?" 

"Melody." 

I diall the number and wait for her to answer. 

"Hello, daddy?" A litte girl, no older thatn 10 answers the phone. 

"No it's not daddy. This is Niall." I say and smile.

"N-niall? FROM ONE DIRECTION?" She screams. 

"Yes." I chuckle. 

"I love you so much! You're amazing and beautiful and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas." She says quickly. 

"Haha. Thank you. I hope you do too. Thank you for being such a great fan too." 

"Youre the best." 

"No you are, Melody." 

"You know my name?!" 

"I have to know the name of the girl that I love!"

"You love me? What about Sydney?" 

"I love you both!" 

"Tell her I love her too!" 

"I sure will. Well Melody, I have to get going. I'm buying Sydney's present. It was great talking to you." 

"Thank you Niall. Bye!" 

"Bye." 

I hang up the phone and Brad, the salesman, is walking back. I hand him a phone. 

"She's precious. Maybe if I get your number the boys and I can arrange something for you two to come to the concert we have in two weeks." 

"That, that, would be amazing. Thank you so much. You lads really are good. Have a Merry Christmas." 

"Thank you. You too." I say and walk out the store. 

My mum and I finally finished shopping and nearly home when a familiar song comes on. The boys and I's song, little things. Thats when it hits me. 

"I figured it out." 

"Figured what out?" mum asks. 

"I'm going to write Sydney a song. She loved it when I sang her little things. Imagine what she will do if I write her a song." 

"Niall that's pefect. You better get to it." 

We pull up at the house and I quickly run upstairs after greeting Sydney and telling her I'm doing something. 

"Fine then! I hate you too!" She screams, joking.

"I love you, i'm sorry. I've gotta do this." I say and close the door and grab my guitar. 

**

**

6 hours later and numerous trips to the kitchen and the bathroom I finish the song. I can't wait to sing it to her tomorrow morning. 

I hear a knock on the door.

"Niall?" Sydney says.

"yeh babe?" 

"Can you come out now? It's nearly eleven." 

I walk to the door and open it. 

I pull Sydney in and kiss her passionatley.  "I love you so much." 

"I love you too. Now let's go to sleep."

**What do you think? :) Who's ready to see what song Niall wrote? haha. It will be a written song already. I'm not writing one. LOL.  Love you. xoxo **