Chapter 7

*hey you guys! My last update until Saturday! So enjoy. I think it's a good lengthed chapter! I hope you enjoy! Please COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK! :) Please! Enjoy reading! <3 much love. xoxo.

SYDNEY’S POV.

Niall sure did look good today. He was wearing a lilac v-neck with some skinny jeans a white supras. The lilac looked hot on him.

“So where we going?” I asked Niall.

“You’ll see when we get there, love.” He said as he winked.

“Ugh. Okay. But it better be fun. Hahaha.” I said, laughing.

“I’ll try my best, promise.” He said as he held out his pinky.

This was our second time to pinky promise each other. It was so cute.

I look in the back of the van and see Harry and Amanda talking. I think Harry likes Amanda and there’s no doubt Amanda likes him back. Harry has always been her favorite.

I lean into Niall and whisper. “I think Harry has a crush.”

“Me too, but not on the prettiest girl in the car.” Niall whispered back.

He thought I was prettier than Amanda? HA. I wish. He must be confused.

“Haha, thank you, but that’s not true.” I say.

“But it is.” He says.

We keep driving in the car for about ten minutes until we reach, what looks like a mall.

“Is this the mall?” I ask.

“Yes it is and I’m in dire need of some more clothes, preferably with lots of stripes!” Louis says.

“Haha me too.” I say back.

“No. No one other than me wears stripes, honey, you’re lucky I let you slide today because that top is cute.” Louis said, laughing, but I know he’s serious.

“Oh and who is gonna stop me? You?” I reply back.

“Oooo Louis looks like you might have competition to. She might have great curls and sass. You better watch out Sass Masta!” Liam says, laughing, which makes the other boys laugh too.

“Haha, let’s go in.” Niall says.

“ But before we do, remember there will be lots of girls in here asking who you are, what you’re doing with us. Don’t answer any questions. There might even be paparazzi, so let’s all be careful. “ Liam says.

“Oh I almost forgot about that. Okay sure thing. I’m kinda scared though, I know how directioners are over you boys.” I say.

“Don’t worry, love. I’ll protect you.” Niall says, grabbing my hand.

OMG, is all I could think of.

NIALL’S POV

I hope she doesn’t think I’m moving too fast, I just really like her. A lot.

We walk in and head to Ambercrombie because Louis loves to shop here.

“If you see something you like, tell me Sydney. I’d be more than happy to get you something.” I say to her.

“I could never ever take your money. I have my own.” She replies.

“You’re not taking it. I want to buy you something.” I say back.

“Uh, maybe.” She says smiling.

We haven’t been noticed by a lot of people yet, just a couple of girls wanting autographs and pictures. It’s no bother. They deserve them, but I figure in a about an hour there will be tons of girls.