Chapter 24

NIALL'S POV

"Flight 116 is now boarding." A voice buzzed from the intercom. 

"That's us." Liam says to all of us. "Let's go." 

The boys, Sydney, Eleanor, and I were all heading to New York for the Today Show and the release of Take Me Home. 

It's been two weeks since Sydney's birthday and we've hardly seen eachother. I've been so busy with work and interviews and she's been doing her online classes and getting her schedule fixed so she could go on tour with us. I'm glad we finally are going to be able to see eachother, even though I'll still be 'working' it's laid back with things like this. 

We board the plane and head to first class as usual. We were the only one's in first class today, so we could sit wherever we please. I set my bag by two seats for Sydney and I. 

"Right here love." I tell her.

She sat her bag next to mine and sits next to me. 

"You look beautiful." I whisper. 

"Yeah. No make up and my hair in a bun is totally beautiful." She replies sarcastically. 

"It is...to me." 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

**

**

The flight wasn't that long and we arrived in New York at 11 a.m. 

"What hotel are we staying at?" Sydney asks. 

"Uh...the something towers. I think." 

"The Trump Towers?" She questions, as we walk to the car. 

"Yeah, that's it." I tell her. 

"Ooo. Fancy." 

"I guess. It's our first time staying here though." 

We get to the car and Paul helps put our bags in the two taxi's. Harry, Sydney, Paul and I all take one and Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Liam all take the other. 

"So what are we doing tonight?" Harry asks Paul.

"As far as I know you have tonight off." Paul replies. 

"Cool. I think we should go out." 

"Harry, we can't get hammered before the Today Show tomorrow." 

"We can still go out. Just no drinking." 

"I guess, but I doubt you and I could abide by those rules. Hahaha." 

He just laughed along with me. 

"Does that sound good to you love? You can help with me not drinking." I smile at Sydney. 

"Yes. Sounds great." She replies with a smile. 

"Alright." 

When we arrive at the hotel I stare up at the towers. I think it does look fancy. I honestly don't know why we waste so much money on where we stay. I prefer giving back to charities and stuff. 

"Hello lad, ya comin'?" I hear Liam say. 

"Oh yeh." I say and grab my bags. 

There weren't any fans here yet so we could go through the front entrance. As I walked into the lobby I stared at how fancy it really was. Sure...it's nice, but still a waste of money. 

We get on the elevator and go all the way up to the penthouse suite as usual. Louis and Eleanor share a room, Harry and Zayn are sharing, Liam and Paul, and Sydney and I. Works out perfectly. 

"Which ever couple gets to the master bedroom first gets it!" Louis yells. 

As soon as the doors open Sydney is the first one to shoot out and run towards the room. Louis tries catching up to her but fails. Sydney reaches it first and does a victory dance. 

"Haha. I win!" She shouts. 

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever babe." Louis says and winks. 

"Hey, don't call my girlfriend babe." I joke with him. 

"Ooo. Is somebody getting jealous?" Sydney jokes. 

"Yes and now I need a kiss to know you love me." 

Sydney walks up to me and passionatly kisses me on the lips. 

"Ughh." Harry groans. "Get a room." 

"We have one and we'll be using it tonight big boy." I say. 

Sydney hits my arm. I just smile at her.     

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

Justin Bieber; Hey man. I heard you and the boys were in NYC tonight. I'm having a show tonight in Brookly and it'd be sick if you could come.

Me; That sounds cool bro. I'll check and see if the boys wanna come. Sydney and I definitely will though.

Justin Bieber; Alright sounds cool. Just tell the ticket giver who you are. I'll leave some with them.

"Hey guys Justin just texted me and invited us to his concert in Brooklyn. Who wants to go?" I ask everyone. 

"Hmmf. Eleanor and I already have plans. Tell him we're sorry." Louis replies. 

"I'm going with Harry to the club." Zayn says. 

Well dang. 

"Liam?" I ask. 

"Sure. That sounds fun." He answers. 

"Okay good. I'll let him know." I reply. "Sydney is that okay with you?" 

"Totally. I heard he's amazing live." She says. 

"Yeah, he is." 

**

**

SYDNEY'S POV

It was almost time for us to head to the concert. I checked myself out in the mirror one last time. 

I was wearing a high waist, sparkly skirt with a neon yellow tank top tucked in and a cropped leather jacket to finish it off. 

I turn to face Niall. "Does this look okay?" 

"Fuuuck..I mean yeah. It looks beautiful." He says licking his lips. 

"Niall.." 

"Sorry. You just look so gorgeous. The skirt makes your legs look longer." 

"Thanks. Well I'm ready I guess." 

"Okay. First how do I look?" He says, striking a pose. 

I look at him up and down. He's wearing a longsleeve white v-neck and some black skinny jeans with some yellow supras. 

"Sexy." I say winking. 

"Haha. and I know it. C'mon let's go love." He says and takes my hand. 

We walk out onto the street and I realize how cold it is. 

"Shit. I forget about the weather here." I say as we get in a cab. 

"Haha. I'll keep you warm." Niall says and puts his arm around me. 

"Where to?" The cab driver asks. 

Niall tells him the arena and we begin on our way to the concert. 

**Hey guysss. :) Sorry this is kind of a fill chapter. :) You still love me right. hahah. COMMENT BELOW ON WHAT YOU THINKKKKK and VOTE IF YOU LOVE THE BOYS. :) also tell your friends to read it if you're enjoying it! <3 thank you alllll so much. You're all so amazayn! ;) haha.