Chapter 39

**You guys did it! 5 votes! :D thank you! <3**

*Niall's POV*

After I lay Sydney on the bed, I go into the bathroom and run a hot bath for her. Filling it up with bubbles and lighting a few candles. She needs to relax. 

I walk back into the room and kiss her forehead. 

"Let's get you in the bath love." I say softly. 

I pick up her fragile body and carry her to the bathroom, where I then begin to remove her panties and bra. 

"N-no." She cries. 

"Shh. Shh. Sydney. It's me. I'm just putting you in the bath okay?" I tell her. 

She wraps her arms around me and puts her head in the crook of my neck. 

"Get in with me?" She asks. 

"Okay. I will." 

I undress myself and then continue to undress her. After we're both nude, I step in the tub and reach for Sydney. I sit us both down in the hot water, me in the back and Sydney inbetween my legs in front,  and we both try to relax from the previous events. 

I gently trace patterns on her arms with my hands as her head rests on my chest. She lookes so fragile and so scared. 

All of this is my fault. If I would have just told her about Holly and not yelled at her. If I wouldn't have let her leave me, she would be okay. 

"Sydney." I whisper. 

"Hmm." 

"I'm so so sorry. I-"

"Shh." She says, putting her fingers on my lips. "Let's just relax. We can talk in the morning." 

I nod my head and being tracing the patterns once again. 

"I love you." I hear her faint voice whisper. 

"I love you too. So so much." 

**

**

*Sydney's POV*

My eyes flutter open and I look around the room. As soon as I see Niall's face all of the memories from last night flood back. 

I decide I don't want to get up and that I just want Niall to hold me. 

I scoot over and lie next to him. I feel his strong arms wrap around me and hold me tight. 

"Niall." I hum. 

"Yes?" 

"Can we talk now?" 

Niall sits up a bit, still holding me in his arms but now he's facing me. 

"You first." He says. 

"Niall...I'm sorry. I shouldn't ha-"

"Are you apologizing? Sydney no, you don't need-"

"Niall. Let me finish."

He nods his head.

"Look I'm sorry. If I wouldn't have gotten so mad for you yelling and wouldn't have went and gotten drun and didn't leave with Logan, none of this would have happend."

"Sydney. None of this is your fault. I don't see how you can possibly blame yourself. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have been so hot tempered and I shouldn't have let you walk out of this house without me. That was damn stupid of me. I'm so damn stupid." 

I grab his face and kiss him with as much passion and love as I can. Letting him know how much I love him. How he saved me, how this isn't his fault, how much I love him, and how much I will always love him. How he is not stupid, how he is the best thing that has ever happend to me and how I wouldn't be who I am without him. 

"You're not stupid." I whisper after the kiss. 

"I love you so much. More than you'll ever know." 

**

**

**Sooo guys. I think that was the last chapter! but before you get sad, I'm going to write like a 3 part epilogue, so basically 3 more chappies! <3 It's going to be like 3 years later...5 years later...blah blah blahh. You get it. Anyways can I get 10 votes and I'll update before Wednesday! :)**