chapter 1

Nevaeh

"If you keep looking at me like dat ya gon getcha ass handle." he spoke in his strong southern accent. I just rolled my eyes to keep from blushing. His sisters, my play sisters, Regan and Rylee were laughing along with me as he rolled up on me.

"Man Ry chill out and move" I said pushing him outta my space. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall. His face was really close to mine and his minty breath caused me to quickly inhale.

"Get fucked up Kenzie" he said calling me by my middle name. He stared into my eyes and i couldn't help but smile at his sexy ass. He smirked.

"Dont put'cha hands on me unless ya want me to put my hands on you. Ya got it?" He was all in my space right now. Holding his hands on the wall above my head trapping me but in all honesty i didn't mind. But he wouldn't know that.

"Iight damn Ry, get off me."

"Say sorry for pushing me off the couch and laughing." Now that i wouldn't do. It was too funny cause me Regan and Rylee were watching tv on the couch and in comes Ryan laying on top of all of us. So since my foot was closer to him than my arms, i pushed him. I had no clue he'd fall so hard and i really didnt know he hit his head on the glass coffee table until Rylee jumped up and checked on him. She was the youngest of us all so that was his princess.

"Kenz im waiting" he said looking at the invisible watch on his arm.

"Damn, im sorry Ryan shit" I said rolling my eyes and pushing him away to sit on the couch.

"Even though that wasn't sincere, ill let'cha by since i have practice in thirty minutes."

"Yea, yea whatever bye" I yelled to him as he walked out the garage door. Regan just laughed and shook her head.

"Yall are a mess but im hungry. Vaeh can you take us to get some chinese food from the mall?" Regan asked.

"Yea lets roll out yall." We all got in the car and buckled up before I started the car. I love my car. My all white 2013 Nissan Altima is just beautiful.

"Yall cute with all that low-key flirtin yall doing" Rylee said as we backed outta the long driveway.

"We do not flirt Rylee, I aint his girl. He just play too much." She smacked her lips as she played on her white iphone 5c. Since we live in Mansfield, the vacant isolated part, we have to get into traffic to get to the city where everything normal is.

"You's a lie but alright" she replied back. I just turned my radio on and August Alsina's "Ah Yeah" track played from Pandora. I started singing along cause I love him sooo much. Thats baby daddy right there. We will meet one day mark my words.

"Ah yeah, Ah yeah, Ah yeah" Regan started singing in her seat. So while we're riding, ill break down my story for you. My names Nevaeh McKenzie Newman. Hence why Ryan calls me Kenzie. Anywho im a PK. You know Preachers kid. My mom is an elder at our church and my father has his own church. My parents are divorced and have been since i I was 6. I visit my dad sometimes but hes happy with his new family so why waist my time. Anyways, my mom runs her own non-profit foster care business. She's opened multiple of these businesses around LA, Mississippi, Atlanta and Chicago. So since most of the time she's gone she asked if I could stay with my god parents. Which they really arent but their like my other mommy and daddy so yea. Im staying with them for my last year in high school. I dont mind though i love these people. Me and Regan have been tight since she was born while me and Ryan have know each other our whole lives. I have a small crush on Ryan but that's another story. The only thing here is my God parents are pastors also so that means they'll rarely be here. But they some real niggas. Ryan (aka Ry) is their oldest he's 18 (same age as me). Regan (aka Ray Ray) is 16 and sooo smart, she's graduating with us sinces she's a year ahead of her age group. And little Rylee (aka Ree Ree) is 15, the baby of us all.

"Vaehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa" Rylee screamed when i took my hands off the wheel to Nae Nae to the song. I laughed and places my hand back onthe wheel.

"Im telling daddy" she said from the back pouting.

"Snitches are Bitches who get muther'fuckin stictches." Regan rapped to no beat at all.

"Thats why you my nigga" I said as we locked pinkies.

"Whatever, you know y'all been hanging out with Ryan too much. Yall cussin like sailors." Rylee said with a huff. She so sensitive.

"Im sorry boo, ill try to cut back. I love youuuu." I said to Rylee blowing kisses in the air. She grabbed one and put it to her chest.

"I love you too sissy " she said smiling. I pulled up to the mall by Dillard and got out with the girls right behind me.

"Lets shop then go eat" Regan said.

"Im down"

"Im in" Me and Rylee replied. We about to do some damage.

Regan, Rylee, and Ryan in the MM