chapter 16

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone who has been on this journey with me. Trust me this is only the beginning but I wanna thank you guys for sticking it out with me. I appreciate it. This is my first time writing but you guys are truly amazing with your words in dm and the views I really really appreciate it. Now enough of the mushy stuff.

Ryan

I pulled up to the house pissed but nervous. Vaeh is low key crazy and earlier I fucked up and almost called her outta her name. It was a honest mistake, but when it comes to my sisters I get reckless. I shut the car off and turned to Regan.

"I want you to know I'm not in good standing with my girl because of earlier" she looked down and started fiddling with her fingers.

"What happen today? I want all the details." I said calmly. She began to tell me about what happened during their last period together. At the end of her story she just sat there, as I did too in silence.

"Regan-" I started before I was cut off.

"I know Ryan, I was wrong but sometimes she comes off overbearing and it bothers me so I knew if she told you you'd be on her side"

"First off that doesn't give you a right to act out. I know mom and dad might not be here alot but I thoughy I taught you not to be fake and thats exactly what all that shit was. Second off this is not about whose on whose side its about you being in someone else's business. Now if someone was all in our families business and Kenz was there, I know she would've said the same thing to them if not beat their ass. She was trying to help you and because you so spoiled and always have to be right you overlooked how it looks from someone else's view." She sat there for a second then spoke.

"I guess I should apologize then huh?"

"I think we both got some ass kissing to do." She laughed and apologized for even putting me in the mix then we got out the car and headed inside. When we first stepped in I could smell dinner and hear music and singing coming from the kitchen. Even though she mad at us she's still cooking? Man this girl is a keeper. I walked into the kitchen where Rylee was on the iPad playing fun run 2 and Vaeh was singing Diary by Alicia Keys. I walked up behind her grabbing her hips. She tensed up but relaxed when I spoke in her ear.

"Let me holla atchu mama." I grabbed her hand and led her to the den thats hid away from view.

"First off I'm sorry for almost slipping up and calling you outcha name" I saw her twitch and I didn't know what for but I kept going.

"It was a honest mistake that shouldn't have happen. Second I wanna apologize for not trying to understand what happened. Regan told me what happened in the car and you were right. I just need you to forgive me Kenzie. I never ment to piss you off babe" I finished and the look on her face was scary. She was muggin hard and in a split second it changed into a smile. She walked up to me hugging me.

"Thank you and I accept your apology" she said kissing my lips.

"So we good ma?" I asked

"We're great baby" she said smiling that smile I love. I smiled back and proceeded to kiss my baby. She pulled away and turned around walking away.

"Your still in trouble" she said but I was starring at that ass.

"Whatever you want its yours mama" I spoke still starring at her backside.

"First stop starring at my ass perv" she said laughing.

"Why its mine"

"Thats what you thought" she said laughing again.

"Say what?" I said coming after her. She took off running up the stairs and I promise I was close behind. Man I love this girl.

Ryan in th MM. Sexy self.