Chapter 24

Okay guys here's the new chapter. It's been done for about two weeks but no one would read the last chapter so I patiently waited. But here you go enjoy.

Nevaeh

It's been weeks since the blow up and I haven't been to pastors house but once to get my stuff and leave back to Fort Worth where my moms house is. When pastor and First Lady came back they didn't know what exactly happened and he found it weird and protested until I just got up with my bags and left. I've been here playing the piano and singing. I walk around the neighborhood everyday just so I won't be sitting at home. I go to school, go to classes and here lately I go to the volleyball practices. I'm not on the team but they let those who would like to play come and watch and sometimes they'll even ask to see what we've got. The coach pulled me out of class earlier today to ask if I'd be willing to play for the school. And I told him I'd be glad to. So I start practices today after school and this should be fun. I was walking to my next class which just so happens to be my last class of the day with Regan. She's still my best friend and comes over with Moriah. I think something is wrong with them but idk. Every time he's with her she's more quiet almost as if she's afraid to speak. And when he leaves she doesn't want to talk about their relationship at all. I don't know but I stay in my lane. I felt an arm go around my waist and I immediately posted up. I turned and saw Jordan cheesing at me.

"Calm down Rocky" he chucked. Childish self. I punched him in the chest and turned to walk away knowing he'd follow.

"You scared me man. I almost two pieced your skinny behind" I said then laughed to myself. I'll get to explaining since I know you guys must know (nosey behinds) lol. When I was leaving the church after the whole Ryan thing, I ran into Jordan who was having a evening run with, get this, his mom. I thought it was cute and his mom got to asking me if I attend the church since she did see me with a key. I told her I didn't not break in lol but I was the pastors god daughter and had a key. She gushed over me and told Jordan he needed to find a girl like me (shade). He went on to tell her that he saw me at his job and gave my little sisters my number. She switched up so fast going off on him one second to going off on me. She's a sweet lady and even offered me dinner since I had told her I was going home alone. Me and Jordan have been texting a lot and he comes over to keep me company. It's safe to say I like him but I don't wanna move forward until I know I'm over Ryan.

As we were walking and Jordan was saying something stupid as always I saw Ryan and Kyra making out on her locker. Well didn't take him long or me long to realize that I'm over him. I'm not mad and just feel like maybe I wasted my time. He looked up and me with a shocked face while kyra smirked. I smiled and waved and him before Jordan draped his arm over my shoulder and turned me away. Before I was too far away I heard kyra yell "I told you he'd come back." I didn't have to turn around to know he'd left her standing there looking stupid when everyone laughed. Should've kept your mouth closed trick. Okay that wasn't nice sorry Lord. But for some reason I just felt down and it wasn't because of Jordan's heavy ass arms.

"Cheer up or I'll tell ma you letting his punk ass get you down." Jordan whispered in my ear. I laughed for one cause he would actually tell snitch ass but also because his breath tickled my ear.

"Plus you got me, why worry about him." I looked up at him and thought maybe this is where I'm supposed to be. Now I gotta worry about one more thing....Moriah.

Hey guys!! So I think it's about that time to start winding this story down. I don't want to make this story super long because I still want to spread out some stuff in the sequel. Yes there will be a sequel!! I didn't wanna put too much drama in this one cause there will be more than enough in the next book. Also I will be accepting new characters for the new book which will be three years after all this. Somebody say college life lol. So yea probably about two or three more chapters before I post the sequel. Thanks for the follows and the reads I really appreciate it guys. As always rate and comment yall.