chapter 6

Ryan

I stood outside the door to wait on Vaeh to come out. Soon the door opened and she stood in front of me with wide eyes which turned into a scowl. She really thinks I dont know here tactics.

"What I say Kenz?" I asked looking serious. She huffed in defeat and slammed the door in my face. I chuckled and shook my head walking down the stairs hearing Kya cussin out Mo. I stood behind the wall to listen.

"So how you been Regan." Kya asked.

"Fine, excuse us." Regan replied dryly rolling her eyes and grabbing Rylee. When they got around the corner I grabbed Regan by the arm stopping her.

"Aye, act right and make sure she dont come out till I come back up." They both nodded but not before Regan snatched her arm back and Rylee flicked Kya off.

"Aye what I say?"

"I heard what you said" Rylee replied stomping up the stairs behind Regan.

"Shut up ugly ass bitch before I cut you" I heard Kya yellin at Mo letting me know to walk into the den now. This is why im not with her now. Yes she has a classy side but her ghetto side is horrible. Almost irritating. I came around the corner to see Mo mugging the shit outta her and her doing the same to him. When Mo looked up at me he hopped up walkin to the entrance where I was.

"Bye ape, I'm bout to check on the girls bruh." he said dappin me up.

"Thanks man". Once he was gone kya got up walkin towards me.

"Babe who was-" I straight cut her off.

"I ain't your babe and you know that. Trynna show out in front of my company."
"So you invited her over. How could you do that to me Ryan."

"Bitch are you serious." I rarely say bitch. But she pushing all types of limits here.

"You know what's funny? I wanted you to be my girl until I found out you was crew lovin. Dont come back here ever again or next time Vaeh wont answer. I will and tou wont like it." I said pushing her back awy from me.

"Oh, so now you got some bitch here now you acting funny? Really Ryan? I thought we was gone get together this year? Now some groupie bitch here and you wanna be with her now. What about me Ryan? What am I supposed to do with those pictures we have together, the clothes we got that match? You done with me now? Cause of some BITCH?" she started screamin grabbing my shirt. I pryed her handa off me before I pushed her into the wall grabbing her arm hard.

"First off, call her a bitch again and I'll lose all cool. Second bitch I dont want you. When I tryed to give you a chance, you decided to fuck with two of my boys. Where are they now Kya?" she looked down. I punched the wall by her head.

"Where the fuck are they now Kya?" I yelled in her face. She was crying now but I didn't give a fuck. I took a deep breath before I backed up leaning on the wall in front of her.

"There dead...because of you." I said lowly.

"Thats were they are. Devin and Malachi killed each other thinking you was with them. Feeding them lies while you making me think me and you might be something. And for that reason alone Kya, we will never be together." I said lowly. She had slid down the wall long ago probably feeling guilty, which she should. I took another breath before I felt myself getting mad again.

"Now next time Nevaeh comes for your head, I'm not holdin her back. Get the fuck up and get out." I barked at her. She quickly got up and left. It was so much going on. All these emotions that I keep locked up came all at once. The feeling of loss when I lost my mother and two of my best friends. That could've been me too. Feelings of not being good enough for my dad to care. Feelings of always being watched because im a pk. I felt angry because I have all this responsibility on me and I feel like fuck it all bruh. I began breathing hard and after that, I blacked out.

Sorry late post. Kya and Ryan pic.