chapter 18

First let me hop out the (in my t wayne voice)...nah I'm joking but thank you every for baring with me. Ive been working full time and I know I'm not updating fast enough but yall are awesome. Ive reached 1k reads!! For that alone yall have my heart and respect but anywho, just wanted to say thank yall. Now on to the story.

Nevaeh

"What's your problem?" I asked Moriah who was standing in front of the tv like looking pissed. Regan came running around the corner then came to a stop feeling the tension. I felt it, almost like I was finna whoop some ass. Most likely hers. I have no problem beating some sense into her.

"Ima ask you this one time, what did you say to Regan?" he said trying to calm himself but his calmness just amped me up.

"You came down here to charge me up cause your...whatever yall are got mad at what I said. Bitch you and her can be dismissed." I practically yelled. I could feel my heart beating fast and hard in my chest. This was starting to piss me off. Ryan put his hand on my shoulder to get me to calm down but i only shrugged it off. Aint none of that right now. She wants drama then thats what she'll get.

"Who you calling a bitch?" he said stepping towards me.

"You Bitch" I yelled. Ryan stepped in between us. Moriah looked at him crazy and Ryan shook his head looking away.

"Really? Your own family? Your diss your family for some pussy thats been ran through." Moriah yelled. Two words "Low-Blow".

"Moriah!" oh now she decides to speak up.

"That enough" she said. I couldn't even take this anymore. I turned to walk away but not before Moriah tryed to apologize.

"You know before you come at me. Get the whole story. I was helping your little girlfriend and she's the one who caught an attitude." I turned to walk away remembering everything all over again.

I was only 11 and we lived in California at the time. My mom and real dad were going through alot and now that I'm older I understand why. My dad was a dope head. He had gotten fired at a job he worked for 3 years at because he was snorting at the job. After that mom was basically the bread winner with three jobs. I was a daddy's girl so when my mom got sick and tired she was planing on leaving and taking me. But unfortunately he found out her plan and told her it was basicly stay there with the both of us or leave me with him and she left. I dont blame her either. She looked dead at 28 literary. He was draining her. Well soon after she left he had no money to get his dope. So he made a deal with the drug lord in cali, named Carter, that he could have unlimited dope, if they could have me. So at 11 years old I was his workers personal sex toy. I cry sometimes still thinking about the things I had to endure for four years. One day my mom came to my school looking to withdraw me from school. And we left. We came to texas and since then I've build this tough shell. Two years after we left my dad called and told my mom they would kill him if she didnt bring me back. Guess their still looking for me but that was the last we heard from him. Soon after I met this man and he became a real father figure to me. His name was Malik but I call him dad. He started teaching me how to be a lady from a fathers point of view. He's not my dad biology but he's mine. My daddy pastor. He had no kids but he just wanted to take me in. He treats me like I'm his. I have my own room at his house, I go over sometimes and I just love his wife. Thats my daddy yall.

Just wanted to give yall some drama and a little background on vaeh. I just love her name. Comment, and Rate.