Chapter 23

Nevaeh

We were all sitting in the living room now eating a bunch of junk. I know I'm gonna have to work hard to burn all this cake, chips, cookies, candy, soda, wings, pizza, the list could go on for a while. Anywho, I was sitting in Ryan's lap when I could feel someone starring a whole in my face. I looked to my right and Chris was sitting with his phone in his hand texting while Kyra mugged me. I smiled and waved before turning back towards the TV. I got a text from Chris.

😘😜😈 My Chrissy: you petty bruh

I laughed out loud causing a the guys to look at me weird.

Me: well tell your bitch to quit looking at me stupid at least I ain't blast her like I should have.

😘😜😈 My Chrissy: leave lil mama alone. I ain't even fucking wit her like that. I just need some head in a comfortable bed it could all be so simple. *drake voice*

Me: goodbye Christopher. Nasty ass nigga.

"Who you texting" Ryan asked looking over my shoulder.

"Your dumb ass friend" I said handing him the phone.

"That dumb ass said drake voice" he said low chuckling. He kissed my shoulder multiple times before letting out a deep sigh and speaking.

"You my best friend but you my girl. I feel like I can come to you about anything, am I right?" He asked never once looking in my direction. I looked up at him then over to see Moriah starring hard. Probably all in our convo.

"Yea but come on" I said pulling him up. Too many nosey people in here. Once we got to my room I closed and locked the door before taking him into the bathroom and closing the door. This has always been our venting room. We fight, argue, cry, laugh, just everything in here. He assumed his position on the edge of the tub and I scooted up on the counter. Short girl problems.

"So what is it?" I asked seeing him really battle himself with whatever is on his mind. He sighed long before speaking with his eyes shut closed tightly.

"How do you feel about sex?" He blurted out. I knew this would come eventually. I mean Ryan is sexy don't get me wrong. My hormones and flesh crave him but I know sex before marriage isn't right. Not because just anyone told me but because God says so. If I don't get anything right I'll get that right.

"Sex could be a beautiful thing. It shows intimacy, as far as love and happi-"

"You know what I mean. How do you feel about having sex with me?" He asked.

"Ryan...you know how I-"

"Look I'm a guy with needs. I want my girl to fulfill my needs. Bae I haven't had sex in months." He said with a slight attitude. I knew this wouldn't end well.

"First stop cutting me off. Second I understand that and that's great your on your way to a great way a living."

"What is it kenz? What? You don't find me attractive or something? What is it?" He asked attitude pouring out now.

"You know it's not that. But I have my mind made up. If you loved me as much as you say you do you'd wait for me." I said becoming angry that he would try to pressure me about this.

"What is it? You want to be with Jordan? Or maybe Moriah? And that's why you got into all that drama with Regan. You wanted Moriah so you told her don't worry about him so you could get in where you fit in?" I just started at him in shock.

"Can't say shit now huh? You know maybe you should go. Like away. Maybe even back to cali. At least you had a purpose there. Laying on your back getting fucked." He spat out. By now I was close to tears but I wasn't gonna cry, at least not in front of him. I backed away shaking my head.

"Wait Vaeh. I didn't mean that. I was just a little upset."

"A little? No you meant that. But maybe I should go back huh? To fulfil my purpose?" I ran down the stairs towards the front door as the tears started to fall. Regan and Moriah came to stopped in front of me.

"Where are you going? And why are you crying? What's wrong?" Regan asked throwing a million and one questions in my face. I just pushed past the both of them as I heard Ryan running down the stairs screaming for me. I snatched my key of the key hanger and took off to my car. I started and backed out all the while Ryan was banging on my window begging me to stop. I pulled off so fast I kinda got dizzy still crying. After driving for about 30 mins and calming down, I realized I only had one place to go. The only place I knew as home.

I pulled up and hopped out the car. I walked up the the door and unlocked it going in and turning the security alarm off and locking the door from the inside. I walked to the sound system and turned it on turning on a couple of lights. Since it was now almost 10 o'clock at night it was dark outside. I walked down the aisle and stopped at the piano. I turned it on and began to play the tune that always got me through a tough time while singing and crying into the microphone.

Now we are never alone
Your blood it makes us strong
Now there is power to move on
Never, we are never alone

Tears fell down my face. This was my home, in Gods house.

Kinda like kinda don't. If your wondering the song is called "Never Alone" by Kirk Franklin. Just a update for those who are still reading.