Chapter 20

Nevaeh

We walked in the cafeteria and as we approached the talk I saw Regan get up and come towards me. I got a little nervous like I don't wanna lay hands today but I will if I have too. She stopped in front of me and I noticed everyone looking at us now. She latched onto me tight.

"I'm so sorry Vaeh. I never meant for any of this to happen. Moriah never let me finish telling him all that happen. He just knew I was pissed because of something you said." Just then Moriah walked up to us.

"I was trying to tell him that you were telling me to stay out of his family business when he flipped. Baby I was just trying to have your back but she was trying to have mines. I'm sorry to both of you. I shouldn't have over reacted like that sis." She hugged me and I hugged her back. After all this is my rider, my right hand, but most of all my sister.

"I forgive you sissy" I said and she smiled and hugged me tighter. She started whispering in my ear.

"He really is sorry sis. You know how he and his little friend get when they get upset." I looked up at Mo as she let go and backed up. I rolled my eyes.

"I forgive you too Mo" I hollered making him smile and run up to me spinning me around in a hug. He stopped and looked into my eyes. I could feel that feeling I felt before I came in the cafe coming back. This wasn't his usual playful look of lust towards me this was real heart felt deep kinda stuff. I don't know but I quickly got down and clung onto Ryan.

"Well then we're all good now?" Chris said aloud.

"Hell yea we're good" Moriah said all the while looking at me. I felt this weird feeling. Ryan kissed my forehead so I looked up at him.

"I'm proud of you. Being the bigger person and all. Well...the little big person." I slapped his chest and laughed.

"Whatever man" I said as a kissed him. I could feel eyes I me so I turned around only to see Moriah staring at me with a grin on his face. Things were becoming more complicated.

Just a filter. But Moriah tho. What's his problem dude?? Anywho love yall comment and rate. PEACE✌🏾️✌🏾