Chapter 21

Hey y'all!! So since I couldn't remember the guy who plays Moriah I just went ahead and changed his character. Duntae from 12til is your new Moriah. Ain't he gorgeous. Anyway on to the story now.
.
.
.
Moriah

So I don't know why but lately I been feeling a certain type a way. Every time I see Vaeh I get the butterflies and that's not okay for two reasons. One cause that's not only my girls bestfriend but my boys girl also. And two Ima nigga we don't have no damn butterflies. But I'm finding myself more interested in her than my own girl. It started after the little rant I had. I felt so bad and I really wanted to apologize. I had been thinking about her constantly and then when she forgave my girl she forgave me and I hugged her and felt this...I don't know what it was but I felt good. Now I'm waking up in the middle of the night from wet dreams about her. I can't get her outta my head. Maybe it's because I haven't been taking my meds but I really want her. Like in my arms and in my bed screaming my name. All that haha. I can't talk to anyone about this cause they'd all tell me that I'm wrong. But...what if I just wanna be wrong?

Vaeh

"Babe I'm bout to slap you. Move." This nigga keep biting my shoulder all I'm trynna do is sleep before the crew comes over. I know they won't let me rest once they get here. It'll be "kenz can you get me something to drink" or "Vaeh what you gone cook tonight" so I'm trying to get my mind and my body ready.

"But baby I'm not tired" Ryan whines behind me.

"Boy if you don't move" I said pushing him. I didn't know I pushed him so hard that he would fall off the bed. I started laughing and he got up with a straight face. He turned to walk out and I couldn't stop laughing at his face.

"Bae...wait...ah man that was funny." He walked outta my room and slammed the door behind him. Once I calmed down, I got up and went to find him. He was in the living room with Moriah and Regan. I love Regan but she be clinging to Moriah it's irritating. Not cause I want Moriah at all, but because I can't even hang out with my bestfriend without Moriah wanted to tag along or her saying she can't cause she's hanging with him. I need a new friend is all. Anyways I saw all them and they looked at that top of the stairs then I turned to walk back to my room.

"Wait Vaeh" Moriah said hoping off the couch and running to my room.

"He kenz" he said.

"Hey Mo" I said flashing him a smile and retuning my gaze to the TV. He sat on my bed and it was silent for a minute before he turned to me and pulled my hands into his. I looked at our hands then back at him.

"Mo what's wrong? You okay?" I asked like a concerned real friend would.

"I think...I think I like you" he said hesitantly. I looked at him sideways for a minute and pulled my hands outta his grasp.

"That's great I like you too. Your my bestfriends boyfriend of course you like me and I like you otherwise we wouldn't hangout together and stuff you know-" I started before he cut me off by kissing me. FIRST of all, what the hell. SECOND..nigga! I pushed him back and he smiled biting his lip. I scoffed and walked around him about to leave. But not before he grabbed me by my waist pulling me to him.

"Don't play with me Moriah, I'm liable to smack the shit outta you right now. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Well you was rambling like you do whenever your nervous or uncomfortable, so I relaxed you." He said smiling. I was so uncomfortable and confused right now. His smile quickly vanished and he had this hard look almost like at any moment he'd smack me.

"I'll meet you in here in half an hour. Don't make me have to ask you more than once, iight?" He said grabbing my chin to look at him. I shook my head yes real fast and he kissed me one more time before he left. I knew not to fuck with Moriah like that. He had Multiple Personality Disorder and I don't wanna be one the wrong end of that. But this is my mans bestfriend and my bestfriends boyfriend. Just then Regan walked in and looked at me.

"You okay girl?" I nodded with a blank look on my face. She nodded as well looking at me like she was waiting for something.

"Soooo... What did he want?" She asked. I couldn't tell her. For one she'd think I'm lying. For two he might do something crazy to me.

"That's for me to know and you to wait and find out" I said smirking. Boy that lie came too easy.

"He's planning something for me ? Oh I knew it!" She said doing a happy dance.

" I ain't say all that but we supposed to talking again in a half hour I'll text you everything I know as I find out." I said lying through my teeth. She hugged me.

"Thanks, I love you man." Ugh!! What is life anymore man.