chapter 17

Regan

Ugh....I feel so bad. I didn't mean to start drama with my brother and Vaeh but I knew that if she told him first he would've came at me sideways for coming at her like that. I guess I was wrong for all though. It's just that I know it hurts Mo that his dad isn't really there for him like he should be but Moriah makes up all types of excuses for him. Like "Oh he just has another business meeting coming up, so he's preparing for it" or "He said he'll catch up with me later" when we both know that he's really overworking to not have to deal with Mo. But like Vaeh said I should've just let it go. But....she shouldn't tell me how to deal with MY boyfriend. That was rude for her to even tell me to stay in my place. I love her I really do but maybe she should just mind her own business. Then again I could be trippin.

"Knock Knock "

"Who is it"? My room door opened and it was my baby.

"What are you doing here?" I asked hugging him surprised that he was here.

"I got done with dad early so I figured I'd come see my second family"

"You mean he went back to work?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Man chill out" he said."And why my Kenzie baby upset with you. When I asked where you were she just ignored me and Ryan ended up telling me you done pissed her off. Now I love ya but if I gotta backup one if yall it'll be my first love Nevaeh." I chunked a pillow at him and he began laughing.

"Keep laughing trick. And cause she said some shit that hurt my feelings today baby." I gave him the best sad face I had. His eyes soften and his laughing ceased.

"What happened"

"Well...um.." I fiddled with my fingers and kinda got quite.

"What.Happened" he asked again but it was serious this time. I couldn't open my mouth to speak at this point. He didn't even wait for a reply. He just hopped up and stormed outta my room. I was right begind him. He walked into the living room and his face was turning colors. Ah man, what did I do now?

Filter chapter. I got a new book coming called "Hills". It's already written out on paper. Been contemplating on whether I'd put it on here or not for about a year now but I'm comfortable enough to do it now. Just hope you guys can support that book like you would any another book. Alright off my soap box. Love you guys. xoxoxo
-Brea