chapter 4

Ryan

"Alright everyone good practice. I think that you'll be more than ready for the year round tournament in two weeks. Until then keep working hard. Make sure your heads are in the books this year instead of on these little girls." Coach said looking directly at me and Moriah. We just chuckled dapping each other up. I guess he low-key throwing sluggs.

"So we can't have girlfriends now?" our other teammate Jordan asked. He a cool dude and a good defensive player.

"I didn't say that just make sure you doing what you need to do to keep these scouts coming alright?"

"Yes coach" everyone sounded off.

"Alright hit the showers and get outta here" he said walking towards his office. I decided to shower here then head home. Once I was good to go I headed to the car. Mo was sitting on the back of the car waiting since he rode with me this morning. We got in the car and headed towards the house in silence until Mo decided to speak.

"Bruh I know what happened last night" he said smirking.

"What happened?" I asked interested.

"You and Vaeh" he said and I could help but chuckle remembering our kiss from last night.

"Is that it" I asked.

"Nigga you could've layed the wood on her and she would've let you. Why didnt you. The Ryan I know would've had her screamin and all." he said talking fast as heck.

"She just....different and I'm not trynna fuck with her mind like that." I said thinking.

"She makin you soft nigga and you not even together nigga." he said looking upside my head.

"Would Jesus have sex with her" I asked throwing vaeh's Jesus jokes out.

"Hell, if he saw her he probably would nigga." he said so serious.

"Nigga you going to Hell" I said laughing at his dumb ass. We pulled up into the wide 5 car driveway and got out walking through the garage where we passed vaeh's car. I couldnt help but smile thinking about her.

"Nigga I seen that" Mo said fron behind me.

"Shut up man" I said as I opened the door. We walked in and I could immediately smell food. My stomach immediately started growling. We walked further going to the kitchen. Rylee was sitting down reading some magazine. Regan was playing candy crush on her ipad and Vaeh was over the stove. When Regan and Rylee saw me I put my finger over my lips to hush them. There was music playing I think the song is called "Baby I" by Arianna Grande. Vaeh must like this song cause she was swaying her hips to the song. I walked behind her really close.

"Whatchu cookin" I whispered in her ear. She jumped hard and hit me in my arm before she looked up at me with a panic look.

"Sorry Ry" she said knowing I was about to get her. Regan, Rylee and Mo were laughing behind us. She gave them all a look then turned back around.

"Fareal tho whatchu cookin" Mo asked throwing his arm around her. I pushed his arm off and stood on the other side of her.

"Baked barbeque chicken, potatoes, greens and cornbread. It's done just keeping it warm but since yall here everyone go wash up so we can eat together." she ordered sending Regan and Rylee off.

"So what no yams?" Mo asked before he walked out.

"Nah bruh she dont like that stuff" I answered yelling to him.

"How'd you remember?" she asked looking up at me smirking.

"I remember your mom making you sit at the table until you ate them. You sat there for a hour before I told you to just swallow them and you did. But about 30 minutes later you was throwing up and stuff and I held your hair back until you were done." I said looking down into her beautiful dark brown eyes. We just stood there looking at each other caught in each others eyes until someone cleared their throat.

"Yall are too fuckin cute" Mo said loud making Regan and Rylee crack up. I threw a spoon at him and told them I'd be back.

"Wtf Ryan get a grip nigga" I said to myself once I got up to my room. I sat down and started thinking about how much I really do like Vaeh. Just then the doorbell rang and I heard Vaeh cuss then yell for me. More than once I'll add which means something was wrong. When I walked down stairs I saw Kya. I knew this wouldn't end well.

Okay drama up next. Thank you guys for baring with me here I appreciate your views likes and future comments. Keep reading tho. Moriah in the MM
-Brea