chapter 11

Nevaeh

I woke up from my peaceful sleep to my alarm ringing loudly. I turned over and turned it off looking to see the time.

"7am? Too early" I fussed swinging at the air heading towards the restroom. I showered and brushed my teeth admiring my new color in my hair. We dyed it yesterday when we got home to this green then light green color. I really works with my skin tone. Anyways I walked back into my room with nothing but my bra and underwear on. I checked the clock again. It was 7:22. Time to get everyone up. I slipped on a black silk robe, walking out and down the hallway, stopping at the first room which just so happens to be Rylee's.

"Ree Ree, wake up baby" she groaned and turned on her stomach. So I slapped her butt like it was a drum.

"Ugh fine I'll get up" she said with too much attitude stomping into her bathroom. I just laughed walking out to the next room across the hall which is my Regan's.She was sitting on the bed texting. I knocked on the door that was already opened.

"Morning boo. Your up early." I said to her.

"I heard you waking up Ree so I figured I'd make it easy on you and get up since its your first day at our school." she said

"How thoughtful" I said sarcastically laughing while she walked to her bathroom to shower.

"Put on some clothes today child"

"Yeah Yeah" she replied. She knew what I ment. No crop tops, no tank tops, and no cut up shirts. At least not till the third day. If Ryan knew I bought them those kind of shirts he'd kill me and them. I walked to the last room which is Ryan's and knocked on the door. I heard nothing so I pushed it open thinking he's still sleep probably. Just as I was walking in, the bathroom door opened and he walked out fresh out the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His six pack was there and evident. His chest and arms were still glistening with the water that was blessed to touch his skin.

"You just gone stare or say something?" he said cockily smirking. I smacked my lips turning to walk out.

"Wait come here" he said turning me and pulling me into his wet chest. He kissed my lips softly and I could feel myself going there with him.

"What's under here?" he whispered pulling my robe back. He stood there looking then all I heard was "damn". I pulled it back turning to walk out until he pulled me back into him with my back to his chest. I could feel our dilemma.

"Bye Ry" I said laughing walking out.

"Bye baby" I hear him slick say. I walked into my room to get dressed quickly since it was 7:36 now. ugh gotta rush now. Someone knocked at my door and opened it. It was Ryan.

"Im leaving cause I gotta pick up Mo and nem so I'll see you at school" I nodded and he smiled

"Next time I expect to have breakfast on the table as soon as I come down" he said seriously.

"Nigga bye" I said. He laughed and walked out. I finished getting dressed and grabbed my black backpack and walked out my room. When I got to the bottom I saw the girls on the couch looking cute.

"Ready girls?" they nodded and we headed to my baby to ride to school. The ride was fast but maybe because I was thinking the entire ride. When we pulled up, nervousness took a hold of my body. All I could do was think about the what if's.

What if no one likes me?
What jf I don't fit in?
What if I'm by myself all day?
What if I trip and fall?
What if these girls test me and I gotta beat some ass?
I guess you could see my panic, cause Regan shook my arm hard breaking me outta my own negative thoughts.

"Ill be with you, Moriah will, Ryan damn sure will" she started before Rylee butted in.

"I will too Vaeh. We gotchu sissy. You'll be fine" she said in her cute little voice. I smiled and nodded climbing out the car with the girls.

"Alright lets do this" I said walking towards the building with my girls.

"Alright first stop, the front hall to get our schedules" Regan said before we walked in the building that would now be my personal prison for a year.