chapter 5

Nevaeh

After Ryan walked out everyone went to grab a plate and began to get food to eat. Mo was just clowin.

"Why don't yall just quit playing like y'all not feelin each other." Mo asked standing next to the bar seat I sat on for the time being.

"What are you talking about MoMo?"

"We can all see yall like each other"

"Is that so" I said sarcastically.

"Laugh it up all you want. Im just sayin, my nigga really likes you. I never seen him act like he actin. You need to make a move my nigga." he said mushing my forehead. I swung at him so fast but he ran to the other side of the kitchen.

"First nigga dont put your hands on me. Second no he doesn't and even if he did its none of your business. Plus I'm not gonna make the first move that's his job if he feelin some type of way." Mo was about to say somethin but the doorbell cut him off.

"Is anyone expecting anyone?" I asked. They all shook their heads no. This made me nervous. Who the heck would come over without letting anyone know they were coming, unless they were crazy. When I opened the door I realized it might be that second one. There was a light skinned girl who would look decent if her jeans weren't cut so deep in between her camel toe and if she had a full fitting shirt to cover up the cleavage she had out.

"Who are you and why is your bitch ass at my mans house?" she said looking me up and down then tryed to push past me. I had to keep my cool but I hate the "b" word and I feel like Hancock when you say it in reference to me. I stepped in front of her, blew out a breath and smiled as best fake smile. But she dont know me and knows not what im capable of but ahe sho'nuff not coming in.

"Hello how are you? Are you here for Ryan?" this had to be one of his groupie hoes.

"Duh bitch. He's the only nigga here. Who are you bitch? You bet not be fuckin wit my man hoe." she said rollin here eyes which I can tell aren't hers. Her green contacts didnt blend well with her hazel brown eyes underneath. She was working my nerve and I wouldnt be able to hold my tongue too much longer.

"Ryan! Ryan get down here now!" I screamed making Mo Regan and Rylee come up behind me. I was muggin her so hard.

" Just cause you mug dont mean nothing ill beat ya ass skank ass bitch. Ryan dont want you he knows wassup." she said talkin outta her neck. Moriah pulled me back slightly from stepping into her face.

"Wassup Suppa lips" Moriah said behind me while still holdin onto me. She scoffed and rolled here eyes again. I looked at Mo as if asked who she was. He mouthed "school hoe" and I giggled.

"Bitch what's fuckin funny. Yo face. Bitch" she said. 6. She called me bitch 6 times. Fix it Jesus.

"RYAN!! RYAN!!" I screamed louder.

"What Vaeh damn?". He froze at the top of the stairs before slowly coming all the way down standing next to me.

"Hey baby, whose this ugly bitch?" she said with a stank attitude. 7. I charged towards her only to be yanked back into 2 hard chests.

"Just chill. She's so irrelevant. An irrelevant hoe. Dont let her get to you Vaeh" Mo said in one ear. I was fuming at this point abd trying to get outta their grasps. I never said anything to make her disrespect me. And honestly Mo wasnt changing my attitude towards what I really wanted to do to this girl. I was still trying to yank from them when ryan touched my back and whispered in my ear.

"Calm down Kenzie. She not even worth it." Ryan said making me instantly relax. They both let me go and Regan and Rylee came to both my sides.

"You good bitch. Haha I dont know why you even here bitch." Her voice was starting to make me angrier by the minute, but she was still talking.

"Ryan why this bitch her. I mean she not even cute. You need to leave hoe. Whatever service you were to him I can do it and much better than you can. Bitch you hear me? Leave. Shit". 11 times. So this time, I pushed past everyone and hit her one time right in her eye before I was yanked up and thrown over a shoulder.

"Call me another one see what happens hoe. Ill fuck you up. You dont know me." I screamed looking at her laying on the floor holding her eye which would probably be turning purple soon. IDGAF really.

"Calm down Kenz damn" Ryan said after we got into my room. He put me down and I went at his neck.

"Fuck a calm dowm nigga. She came to the door disrespecting me Ry. You need to check yo hoes real shit nigga. The fuck nigga." I said all while pushing him a couple of times.

"Aye what I tell you about puttin your hands on me, and I dont fuck with that girl no more." he said seriously. I started bouncing my legs up and down. A habit I had whenever I was nervous, anxious, or pissed. I was staring at the floor trying to calm down but i wanted to go back down there and fuck thst chick up. We heard yelling and all that down stairs but I was in my own world trying to calm down.

"Vaeh look at me" I heard Ryan's calm voice say. I looked up into his deep dark brown eyes that he got from his biological mom.

"I gotchu, iight. I gotchu" he said putting his hand on my cheek and laying his forhead on mine. I took a deep breath letting out all of the negative stuff that just happened. He always got me to calm down doing this and the same was for him. For some reason when things got crazy no one could calm us down like we did with each other. Just a connection we've always had. I just nodded blinking back tears. I get really emotional because i dont wanna behave that way. Im a pk for heavens sake. But im also human and a teen human at that. People think because im small and pretty I wont bust a move. Got me twisted. One day they will learn not to mess with me.

"Ima go put her out, I'll be right back. Dont move." he said wipping tears away but giving me a stern look.

"iight Ry. Go handle your whores" I said laughing. He laughed to and kissed my forehead before walking to the door. I was behind him trying to close the door. I stopped and turned around.

"I mean it Kenz. Dont come outta this room." he said pointing his finger in my face. I slapped his hands down.

"iight damn"

"Ima get you. Thats two times Kenz. Twice you put your hands on me."

"Yea yea go" I said pushing him out. He closed the door behind him. Now I had to wait.

Update 1 complete...2 coming in a little.