Epilogue

This is a really long chapter guys just a caution. Kenzie's presents and Kenzie in the mm.

Nevaeh

Today's my birthday turn up I'm 19 and I'm feeling great. My mom flew back to Atlanta where she is currently residing. I promised her I would come see her when summer starts. I got up and got ready for school since it is Monday. I showered and brushed my teeth and got dressed in a army green shirt with a all white blazer and some blue jeans with some silver sandals. I had curled my long hair and let it freely flow down my shoulders. I hopped into the new all white rang rover my mommy bought me for my birthday before going back to Atlanta. I was hungry so I stopped by Burger King to grab some French Toast sticks. Once I got them I drove to school and parked. My French toast had been long gone by now. I grabbed my back pack out the back seat and headed inside. As soon as I walked in I saw Regan, Ryan, Chris and Moriah by my locker. I smiled at them all. After all that drama, me and Ryan got somewhat on the same page. He still hints all the time how he misses what we had and I do too but I don't think I could take all the pain I felt that night over again if he cheated and other stuff. I'd rather stick to the awkward relationship we have already.

"Happy birthday baby mama" Chris said hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Say man.." Ryan started before he was cut off.

"Hey sissy happy birthday!!! This is from me and Rylee." Regan said hugging me handing me a big bag. I opened the bag and pulled out a Pandora's box. It was charm bracelet with a black camera, a pink and gold crown, pink headphones, and a heart charm. I looked up and smiled at her.

"Thanks sissy" I said hugging her.

"Keep digging chick" she said laughed. I reached down and grabbed a shoe box that said Michael Antonio on the lid. I gasped and dropped the bag opening up the lid. Inside I saw an all white pair of pumps with gold bottoms. The same ones I had eyed a month ago and decided that I didn't really need it.

"Thank you sooo much. I gotta find Rylee and tell her thank you too."

"Oh your welcome you know I love you sis I'll see you later iight" I nodded and smiled while she walked away. I turned to Chris, Moriah and Ryan.

"Ima get you higher than I kite tonight"Chris blurted out. I just laughed and nodded. I looked at Moriah and he handed me a Jordan box. I looked at him with a smirk and one eyebrow up. I opened it and found the air Jordan 7 hare kicks I saw a while back. I smiled.

"I thought you said they sold out?" I questioned.

"You know they had a size in kids with your small ass feet." He joked I smacked his arm laughing and hugged him.

"Thanks Mo. I appreciate it" I said hugging his neck. I let go and smiled. We had a talk a few months ago. I had to speak to Ced and baby I tell you it was tough.

*Flashback*
Regan called me while I was hanging with joejoe crying asking me to rush over. When we got there moriah was breaking stuff all around his house. I began walking towards him. He couldn't see me cause his back was turned.

"Moriah.." I started before I was cut off.

"That's not my fucking name man." He yelled. I was scared but I knew I was the only one with enough patience for this. Regan was crying and Ryan was in a corner. Probably pissed.

"Well what's your name?" I asked moving closer an inch. Jordan and Ryan both looked uncomfortable. Ryan was trying to grab me back but I turned to him and looked in his eyes and nodded. I turned back around and Moriah's back was still turned.