chapter 8

Ryan

I was sleeping good af before I was slapped across the face. I opened my eyes,to beat whoever had enough balls to hit me, to see Vaeh standing there with a smile on her damn face like everything was dandy. I started countin backwards from five. By three she was trying to run but my arms grabbed her around the waist before she could move. I pulled her in the bed with me.

"Wtf you hittin me for girl? I done told you about that." She gave me the cutest pouty face.

"Ive been trying to wake you up for a half hour. The girls are already dressed so get up and get ready slow poke." she said poking my chest then heading for the door.

"Where we going?" I asked truly confused.

"Its fu....freaking Sunday. We already late to church. We have to at least show face otherwise they'll be telling your dad we didnt show." I nodded and she walked out while I headed to my shower. After I took care of my hygiene I came out to the room to find an outfit on my bed ironed and laied out. Vaeh is amazing man. It was a black suit jacket with a grey button shirt and black levis, and my jordan 13. It was a great outfit. I wouldnt think to add a suit jacket to make it dressy but still casual. I slid on my gold chain to go with it. I walked out of my roomand down stairs to where i heard laughter and could smell food. Thats one of the good things about Vaeh being here. We always ate fast food cause mom and dad are rarly here, now with Vaeh, we stay getting fed good food. I walked in to see everone dressed and ready looking good. Regan had on a multi color dress with white heels, sitting at the counter texting away. Rylee had on a blue, white, and black dress looking cute with black sandles, sitting at the dinner table eating. Vaeh was killing me tho. She had on a grey long dress with some black boots. She was bad. I never knew you could make a church outfit look so sexy but then again Vaeh makes evrything look sexy. I walked up behind here flicking her ear before she hit me. I leaned on the counter next to her.

"Whatcha cooking?" I asked.

"Just breakfast burritos. Yours are in the microwave. Here Ray." she said to me then Regan. She began washing dishes and Rylee started to dry them. I looked and saw no extra food.

"Vaeh..you not eating?"

"Nah, I had a smoothie this morning so in good till lunch." she said causing Regan to look up and smirk. I guess its a insider. I shrugged and kept eating. I was done within three minutes. Vaeh reached over the counter to grab me and regan's plate.

"Hey vaeh, when will the table be here?" I asked.

"I ordered it for a speedy delivery, so maybe tomorrow or Tuesday."

"Okay cool. Everyone ready?" They all nodded so we got in the car and headed to the church.

I know its short. Filter chapter. But coment and rate please and thank you.