Iruma And Y/n From Demon School

The Netherworld. The realm where all demons live and the monarch who rules is the Demon King. However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit the seat of sovereignty, but who will it be?

Far out at sea, a terrible storm rocks and shakes a tuna boat. Inside that boat are two fraternal who are keeping cages filled with frozen tuna shut, but finding it difficult,"Twins, you're gonna take over from here! Don't screw it up!" a worker yells,"Yes sir!" the twins answer, one nervously the other cheerfully,"And if you can't handle it, I'm docking half your pays!" the worker yells before running off.

Iruma and y/n Suzuki, 14 years old. They're being forced to work on a tuna fishing boat. Simply put, their parents are selfish scumbags who refuse to work. So it's all on them.

Iruma struggles to push a tuna back in its cage as y/n walks up next to him,"We're not gonna get by with half a paycheck." Iruma pants,"That's true. Oh?" y/n hums before pushing a tuna back easily. Suddenly a tuna falls beside them before more follows,"Dodge!" she laughs as she and Iruma dodges the falling fish.

Iruma was then quick to drag him and his sister to safety, but they had to dodge more fish,"Weee!" y/n laughs as she dodges another fish before landing on the ground next to her brother, where they roll to dodge.

One was about to hit them, so Iruma was quick to cover his sister, but the fish stops inches from their face,"Huh?" they hum when they noticed everything was floating, or frozen in the air.

Iruma looks confused while y/n was poking at the fish. Suddenly, their surroundings change as they're surrounded by red, tied up and a man with horns stood in front of them,"Huh? Eh. Waaaah!?" Iruma panics,"Hey, hey! What's going on? What's going on?" y/n asks with pure curiosity as the man lifts his hand causing two pieces of papers to stick on them, saying 'sold'.

"Huh, sold? What is happening right now?" Iruma questions as the man smiles. Suddenly they disappear from the world and fly in a different one with the twins in their own golden bubble.

"Aaaaah! Wait, wh-where are we going? Who are you!?" Iruma yells with fear and confusion while his sister laughs as she spins in her bubble,"Hey, this is fun!"

The man says something, but the twins couldn't understand him,"Huh? Come again?" Iruma asks and the man snaps his fingers,"Now you will both understand the Demon language. Iruma and y/n Suzuki, we are in the Netherworld." the man says,"The what?" the twins asks.

"It's the realm of demons." the man states,"The realm of!? Ah, I can understand you." Iruma says as his sister nods in agreement,"I've put you both under a spell." the man explains,"You can really do that!?" y/n asks with excitement, her brother sweatdroppin at her enthusiasm.

"Well of course I can, I'm a demon. It's part of the package." the man reveals,"Are you joking?" the twins asks,"No children, I'm not. My name is Sullivan and I'm a demon, and you should know, you're both here because your parents made a deal to sell your souls to me so now you're both mine." the man chuckles.

"My parents seriously sold our souls to a demon, but they would never do that!" Iruma says,"Actually, they totally would bro." y/n chuckles as her brother smiles painfully at the truth,"You're right."

"Ah, what's that?" they ask when they noticed they're approaching a big building,"That is my mansion." the man smiles,"Now it happens! What are you going to do with us!? Ahhhh! Aaaah!" Iruma panics,"Woooo, that's a nice place." y/n says with awe as her brother screams.