Familiar Summoned!

Lighting flashes as a man studies the news paper articles about two particular students,"So today, we perform the ritual for new students to summon their familiars. You had better be prepared, Iruma and y/n." the man declares just as the mirror cracks.

"You're such good kids. You two always do as you're told." Mrs. Suzuki pats her two children on the head as they giggle at the praise,"Hey kids, would you both be sports and carry these for me?" Mr. Suzuki asks, referring to the mountains of boxes behind him,"Okay dad!" the twins chirps.

"And after that, do you mind cleaning all this up?" he asks, referring to the terrible mess behind him,"You got it!" the twins cheer.

"Could you both clean the bathroom too?" Mrs. Suzuki asks,"Anything for you!" the twins responds and their dad pats their heads,"Who's my good kids? On that note." he says,"Would you mind terribly if we sold you both off to a demon?" both parents asks as Sullivan appears behind them,"Sure?/Okay!" both twins responds, Iruma unsure and y/n excited with curiosity.

"That is not okay!!!" Iruma yells suddenly as he shot up from bed before falling back again,"What the? Ah... That's right, we..." Iruma mutters in a daze as his sister awoke with a small yawn,"Good morning sunshines! How's my precious little nuggets of a grandkids today? Your adoring grandpa has arrived." Sullivan came to greet them cheerfully in the morning. Y/n took note of his bandaged fingers.

"Oh, good morning mister-I mean, g-grandpa." Iruma greets nervously,"Morning grandpa!" y/n waves back equally cheerfully,"Oh, I just love the way that name sounds." Sullivan gushes,[We've recently became the grandkids of a demon.] Iruma thought as y/n got out of bed.

Soon, after the twins got dressed, they moved to the dining room for breakfast, where a feast awaited them thanks to Opera,"Did you both sleep well?" Sullivan asks,"Oh, uh, yes." Iruma stumbles over his words,"Yep!" y/n chirps,"No need to hold back, eat as much as you like. You're still growing kids." Sullivan invites them,"Thanks." the twins says.

[The cuisine in the Netherworld takes a little courage to try, but it turns out it's really good!] the twins thought before each taking a bite of their respective meal, savoring the delectable flavor,[This might actually be the first time we've ever been able to savor a meal! This is delicious! We need to pack it in while we still can!] they thought as they continue to endlessly stuff their bottomless stomach.

"Hell Grey Tea." Opera offers,"Ah, thank you much! I'll try it." Iruma says as he took his cup,"Thank you Opera!" y/n says as she took her cup as well and takes a sip,"So good!" she hums, making Opera's ears twitch,"Ready for your first day of class?" Sullivan suddenly asks them, causing Iruma to spit his tea out in his sister's face,"Eeep!" she squeaks in surprise and Opera was quick to wipe her face clean.

"Sorry sis..." Iruma mutters,[But, do we have to?! What if the demons figure out that we're humans and they're gonna turn us into snacks?] he fearfully thought,"Um, can we talk?" he spoke up,"Yes?" Sullivan replies,"It's about school." Iruma mentions.

"Sure, but first." Sullivan looks at Opera,"Right." he says before snapping his fingers. A curtain lifts up to reveal many presents including two, a blue and pink, school cloaks,"Looky here! I splurge to celebrate you both starting your new school!" Sullivan reveals,"This is all for us?" the twins asks with surprise and Sullivan hums in confirmation.

"But, you already gave us so much yesterday!" the twins replies,"Oh, that was just to celebrate me getting my first grandkids. This is to celebrate you two starting school." Sullivan explains,"Helicopter parent!!!" both twins exclaims with disbelief,"Ta-daa! Opera and I even added some extra embroidery. Well, what do you two think?" Sullivan asks as he and Opera held up two handkerchiefs with the twins's names embroidered onto them. Iruma's in blue and y/n's in red.