Sparkling Shock

(The picture above is ya'll Dem-dol outfit. I wanted the twins to match somewhat, so I found a picture where the dress is black.)

Last time, on Mairimashita Iruma-kun.

It was revealed that Kuromu, the famous Dem-doll, is the twins fellow shy classmates, Kerori Crocell. However, after a private meeting with the twins, she ended up with a very bad fever after getting herself worked up.

Iruma had called out for help and y/n was the one to hear his cries before rushing off to find help,"Kuromu!?" Mal bursts into the room with y/n and a male worker behind her,"Are you staff?" Iruma asks as Mal rushes over,"Kuromu, please wake up!" she pleads as she feels Kerori's temperature.

"She has a fever!"

"Ice and cold water now!" Mal orders the male worker after placing Kerori on the couch,"Uh, right!" the male worker quickly runs off,"Now as for you two! You both better not have done anything to her!" Mal scolds the twins,"We didn't!" the twins quickly say.

"I went to the bathroom earlier." y/n tells her,"Yeah, and we were talking and she collapsed." Iruma says,"Did you say anything to over-excite her? She's very delicate." Mal asks before glancing at Kerori,"She can't handle too much heat." she adds.

"If she gets too exhausted or emotional, or uses too much ice magic..." Mal places a hand on her chin,"And we've been so careful too." she utters,"Well, um, it... might be my fault then." Iruma admits with a guilty expression,"Iruma..." y/n places a comforting hand in her brother's shoulder.

"You just stay put! We'll talk later." Mal tells him sternly before a different male worker bursts into the room,"Miss Mal, is it true!? She fainted?!" he asks with pure worry,"Yes, look for yourself." Mal says as the worker ran over to them and spots an unconscious Kerori.

"Will she come to? What about the concert?" he asks,"She can't possibly perform like this!" Mal tells him,"Oh no, but it's the Makubari Dome! All her fans are already lined up outside and there are a ton of sponsors here too! This is her big chance!" the worker tells her.

"A doctor! Can we get one here quick!?" he questions,"Not a chance!" Mal snaps at him,"She has a unique condition, specific steps are required to cool her down. The only ones capable would be a highly specialized doctor or her family." she explains as the twins share worried gazes.

"But, even if we call her family now, we won't make it in time for the show's opening. They live too far away from here." Mal informs them with crossed arms,"Seriously? They're not here for her show?" Iruma's brows furrow at this as y/n purses her lips at this.

"Correct. That's the kind of family they are." Mal says with disdain,"That's terrible..." y/n utters with sad eyes,"I guess... We'll just have to cancel the-" Mal is cut off by Kerori snapping awake,"Don't do it!" she says as she sits up slightly.

"Oh Kuromu!" Mal says with relief as she kneels in front of her,"You can't cause I... I'm gonna be the top Dem-doll... And there is no way... that I'm stopping now..." Kerori wheezes out, her breathing quite shallow,"But why do you...?" Y/n stops Iruma's question with a hand to his shoulder.

"I have to get back at them." Kerori tells them,"Kuromu." Mal places a comforting hand on the girl's knee,"It's fine. My Bloodline Ability is... Ice Facade. We can control water temperature. My family is well-known for being able to manipulate ice, but the ice in this reaches far beyond just that known ability."