The Miracle of Some Fools

*Well, here you go! You better see this through!*

*Use that passion to surpass all logic from now on!*

*I have to admit, you guys are deceptively astonishing. I can't wait to see your next move.*

*Well then, all we need is one more signature... From Kalego!*

The day has finally arrived, the day the Misfit Class faces off against Kalego once more. This news has got the entire school buzzing with excitement and curiosity.

"From what I'm hearing, the twins and the others had gotten permission slips from all the faculty save you, Professor Kalego." Dali remarks almost teasingly as he, Robin and Kalego made their way to the faculty room,"Hey! Hey! What's your move? You can't go back on your word now." Robin points out as he steps in front of his two taller peers.

"'This is why adults suck', they'll say. And all the students will hate your guts! So what ya gonna do? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me! Tell-" Robin is cut off by Kalego grabbing his face and disciplining him once more, causing Robin to scream loudly once more.

This causes Dali to laugh like a maniac as he observes Robin's fallen form,"I will simply use a dignified approach." Kalego answers him as Dali stops laughing,"So does that mean you're gonna allow their transfer to the Royal One?" he asks with curiosity as they start to walk again without Robin.

"No. That's highly doubtful."

In the further distance, the two janitors went to the garden to water the plants,"It'll be so exciting to see how the seedlings the twins planted turn out. I'm looking forward to it." the elder janitor says with mild excitement.

The school bells scream as the Misfit Class stood before Kalego while some students from the school gathered outside to peek through the cracks of the door, either whispering or talking amongst themselves.

"Apparently, they got a genuine letter of recommendation from the Student Council."

"Cerberously?"

"I didn't think they could pull that off, but that's devi awesome man."

Inside the faculty room, y/n had placed the stack of papers in front of Kalego with a haughty smirk while Robin, Dali and Marbas peek over the wall behind Kalego.

"There we go." y/n hums as she sits back down with a soft thump,"Here are the permission slips from the teachers. All gathered within three days. See for yourself." Iruma says as Kalego picks up the first two pieces of papers and scans them,"Yes, you do find have 36 approved permission slips." he confirms and the Misfit Class smile with relief.

"Ah, but of course! Master Iruma and my Beloved are both never anything less but perfect, you know." Azz praises,"Twin-kins are both the bees knees!" Clara chirps as y/n twirls a piece of her hair,"Well then, Professor Kalego. You're the only one left who has yet to sign his own permission slip." she hums smugly as Iruma nods in agreement,"If you approach this in a dignified manner, there's no way you won't give us your stamp, right?" he states.

"Yes, I resolved to give my stamp if the others did the same." Kalego says as the twins classmates chatter excitingly,"Wait, seriously? We finally get to move to the Royal One?" Lied asks with excitement,"Yay, now I can get my nap room!" Agares cheers tiredly,"Yay indeed!" Gaap shares a double high five with Allocer,"Yay, this is great!" Elizabetta cheers as she and Kerori also share a double high-five,"Let us make a toast to their brilliant smiles!" Caim suggests, holding up a glass of juice.