Party Eve

Y/n bites her bottom lip for a moment before speaking up,"Uh, Kirio." she calls out as she walks towards him.

Kirio turns to her curiously, but what she did next caught him off guard. Y/n was quick to snatch up one of his hands in both of hers as she smiles brightly up at him with rosy cheeks. Even Kirio could feel his own cheeks becoming warm as he stares at her wide eyed.

"About that Grand Prize, well Iruma and I thought we should go for it!" y/n says and Kirio becomes stumped,"The Grand, uh, what now?" he stammer.

"Yeah, you've got pure true ambition." Kirio says as he rubs his right earring,"I must say, you, Iruma and I... We're so much alike it's almost scary." he admits with a soft smile.

At the school gates, the twins told their friends their plans of aiming for the Grand Prize,"Th-The Grand Prize?" Azz utters with surprise,"Yeah, so we were wondering if maybe you'd both help out." Iruma says with a smile.

Azz is moved by this before he tears up like an adorable puppy and cries,"Ah, you okay Azz?" y/n asks,"But of course my Beloved!" Azz shouts before snatching her hands up in his own,"I couldn't stand that some snarky cretins who can barely tie their own shoes have the colossal nerve to call your Battler storage space! Let us do this!" he says, fired up.

"Sounds so fun!" Clara cheers,"Now let's go ka-blooey! Yeah!" she adds,"Aw, thanks you guys." Iruma smiles with y/n. They're really lucky to have friends like them.

They were then on their way to their Battler stall, where Kirio stood waiting and waving for them,"Heya!" he greets,"A very good morning to you." the group greet with a bow,"Good morning all. The time has finally come!" Kirio says with an eager smile.

"Sure has! Now the Grand Prize, we'll do whatever it takes to get it!" Iruma says,"Right!/Yeah!" Azz and Clara cheer and Kirio turns to smile at the launchpad.

The entire Battler Party is bustling with life, smiles and laughter as the students enjoy the food and entertainment it has to offer,"The is the official pick off of the long awaited Party Eve of our school's biggest and favorite event, the Battler Party. Now let's all have a blast. What do you say?" Baraki announces and everyone goes wild with cheers.

"And the Grand Prize is up for grabs!" he adds and the crowd cheers even louder,"Oh wow." Iruma says as y/n nibbles on a sweet candy apple,"FYI, our show begins after sundown." Azz announces.

"We should scout the other Battlers' boothes as we walk around the venue." he suggests,"Sound great." y/n says,"And we can wear cool disguises! I have done for all of you." Clara says, dressed as a pink Camu Camu,"Are you a pink Camu Camu?" Iruma as y/n finishes the last bite of her candy apple.

"Not exactly subtle!" Azz scolds,"Come on, put it on already." Clara says and Azz sighs,"Why bother even scouting then." he pouts,"I have to go conserve my energy, so I'm leaving the scouting to you guys, okay?" Kirio says,"Kay." the group smile as Kirio leaves.

As soon as he left, the group begins their scouting mission,"Step right up! How about an orge size serving of Yakisoba?! It's devi irresistible! Come get it while it's hot!" someone yells as both Iruma and y/n sniffs the air,"Oh wow, that is irresistible." they grin at each other before approaching the booth.

"Now listen up, we the Yakisoba Battler are going to take the Grand Prize with our special Yakisoba, ya got that!?" the leader yells.

"Yeah!!"