Dem-doll Kuromu-chan!

At the Makubari Dome, a girl with violet-colored hair and dressed in a idol dress sat in her dressing room while listening to the cheers of her fans. She takes deep calms breath before snapping her eyes open with determination,"Right, let's do this Kuromu." she tells herself before getting up with a beaming smile.

She then grabs her mic before making her appearance on stage, making the crowd go wild with cheer,"Hey guys!" she greets as she waves to the crowd while stepping forward,"How you doing? I'm so siked to be here! Now let's have a blast! What do you guys say?" she beams and her fans go wild, wanting her to start her performance.

Newspapers flew up into the air as Clara continues to throw them while walking into the classroom with Azz following behind her with an even bigger newspaper,"Extra! Extra!" she chirps as everyone states at them with confusion.

"What the devi?" Allocer utters,"What's that?" the twins question as Azz pins up the giant newspaper onto the blackboard,"Take a look. It's a special issue commemorating your promotions Iruma sir and Beloved." he gestures with a smile,"Whaaa!?" the twins gape in surprise,"You're kidding!"

Iruma sulks at this while y/n rubs the back of her head sheepishly as Clara began to hand out copies of the article to their classmates,"Here! One for you! And one for you!" she chirps.

"Oh, we have enough extras. Why not take one home as gift to the Chairdemon?" Azz suggests,"Oh, that's alright! Really!" Iruma says quickly,"Yeah, I'm pretty sure grandpa already has copies himself by now." y/n chuckles in amusement.

"Wow, you're legit famous twins. They gave you both better coverage then Kuromu." Lied points out,"Kuro... Who?" the twins question as they don't recognize the name.

Though this came as a shock to their classmates,"What!? Are you freaking kidding me right now!?" Lied bursts as he shows them an article of a dem-dom,"See the article below yours? The Dem-dol Kuromu holds her big Day-to-Night concert. This is the very first concert at Makubari Dome." he explains.

"Dem-dol... Yeah." the twins say awkwardly and Lied shows his eyes for the first time. They're a beautiful mixture of purple-yellow,"Wha? You two don't know that either?" he asks with disbelief, but this angers Azz,"It cannot be helped! Master Iruma and my Beloved had both lead very sheltered lives with the Chairdemon ever since they were young, so they couldn't possibly know the ways of the world! Use your head!" Azz spat.

[Ah, he thinks that's the reason we're clueless.] the twins thought with a smile,[It's a good cover story though. Thanks Azz.] y/n adds in her mind,"The origin of Dem-dol is 'Take Evil'." Azz starts as he writes on the blackboard,"It is a very important role in Demon Society. All demons have a period of stress. In which they desire to commit violent or sadistic actions. We call this the 'Evil Cycle'." he explains.

"In order to keep that Evil Cycle in check, there are many healthy alternative forms of entertainment in the Netherworld. Basically the best way to instantly relieve our stress is to play sports or video games." he explains further,"Dem-dolls are one of those forms of entertainment also."

"By gathering many demons into one venue and holding a performance, those evil thoughts turn into excitement and generates positive energy. And because of this, popular Dem-dolls are received warmly here in the Netherworld." he adds

"Oh." the twins hum with amazement before Lied holds his game device in front of them,"Among them all, Kuromu is our greatest hope. She's an incredible performer, her voice is the dreamiest and best of all, she's cute!" he gushes as the twins watch said Dem-dol's performance.